An Updateโ€ฆ ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Hi.

I haven't done an update in a while.

So, I've been doing the same thing as prior weeks. Eating 3 meals, I'm starting to venture past the 2,000 calorie mark more often. I've cut out sugar. One thing, but I haven't been exercising as much as I probably should have been. I'm now back into the exercising, and reaping the rewards of doing so. (Oh, and unenrolling from college has been a HUGE weight off my shoulders!)

The last time I did an update, about month ago, I think, I was 277.2lbs.

As of this morning, I'm now down to 267lbs.

My highest weight was 308lbs, which means I've passed the 40lb mark. It also brings my weight down to about 19st 1lb, my highest being about 22st 1lb. I'm very pleased.

Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow! I said I at least wanted to get myself into the 260s by my birthday, so I guess I've achieved that.

Thanks for all the help and support!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

37 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done on reaching your birthday target, hope you have a great day tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰

• Thanks!

I haven't seen your username before. Are you new? Congrats on losing 3 stone!

• Thanks, I've been around for a little while, health is a bit up and down so don't comment every day.

• Wow! Well done DiDiZia great to hear that you are still motoring forward. You have made a huge difference to you.

Sorry to hear that college was causing you grief.

Well done for giving up sugar and getting back to the exercise.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

• Thanks! Hopefully this streak can continue. Either way, I'm in a better place than I was a month or so ago.

Nice to see you!

• Brilliant news- keep it up, this is for you and you are so worth it.

• Happy Birthday for tomorrow, I'm so pleased for you.

• Thanks, dear.

• Loads of good things going on there DiDiZia You must be really glad to have knocked 40lb off and reached your b/day target.

Happy Birthday!!!

• Yeah, just about! As the street went down, the weight did too. I need to try to visit this site more often, though.

Thanks!

• Good job!

• Thanks!

• Happy Birthday for tomrrow DiDiZia ๐Ÿ˜Š and very well done on losing even more weight! You are doing so well, you rock! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ…

• Thanks!!

• Well done you! Enjoy your birthday! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Will do! Thanks!

• Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a fantastic day and a huge congratulations for being such a great loser! :)

It looks to me like you're due a shiny, new 3 stone badge, what do you think Ceals ?

• Lol, that'd be nice. We'll see.

Thanks, dear!

• Congratulation DiDiZia. You have done a great job in reaching your birthday goal by losing 3 stone. What an achievement and I hope you are feeling very proud.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ

Happy Birthday! Have a lovely day.โš˜๐ŸŒน

• I know. I thought I wouldn't make it. I'm glad, though!

Thanks!

• Your welcome.๐Ÿ˜Š

• Fantastic news DiDizia!

Wishing you continued success with your weight loss.

Happy Birthday to You! x

• Thanks! Yep, I hope this continues on, too. Fingers crossed!

• That's fantastic DiDiZia and well done. Keep it up. A very happy birthday for tomorrow. x

• Thanks!!

• ๐ŸŽ‰HAPPY BIRTHDAY DiDiZia ๐ŸŽ‰

It is so nice to hear from you. Well done on loosing 3 stone, you need a new badge. You are doing so well and I am thrilled for you.

Have a lovely day :)

• Aw well done on your loss.your doing fab.hope you have a lovely birthday x

• Thanks!

• What a fab achievement! Can I have some of your fabulousness, please?

• Lol, thanks! Oh, and sure, haha!

• Congratulations and happy birthday for tomorrow๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’

• Thanks!

• Well done, you! And very happy birthday for tomorrow!

• Thanks a lot!

• Happy Birthday.. and well done to you.... Brilliant news!

• A bit late but ๐Ÿ˜€

Happy Birthday

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

glad your in a better place ๐Ÿ’– xx

• Great weight milestone ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

You may also like...