Back!

So I'm back again. I did so well with support on here last year but since then we have had a family bereavement and a lot of issues that came with that. .I lost more weight because of that. It only really calmed down in June this year and slowly bad habits have crept back in. Virtually every week I am being good and sticking to my daily cals but then it goes wrong again & I make excuses & I really go to town! I don't know what is the matter with me! I know what is good for me, but I am ignoring my inner voice. I am disappointed in myself & have let things get out of hand...I'm too scared to get back on the scales at the moment. It's Oct now, I don't want to be feeling like this for Christmas. Could really do with some encouragement hence me being back like a bad penny! !

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What would you like to feel like at Christmas? What's the first, enjoyable step to get there?

• Thanks for you reply Concerned. Well...we are going away for the weekend in Nov, I'd like to feel more comfortable in my clothes by then! And more in control!

• Welcome back DownwardSpiral :)

Why not go for a fresh start, with no looking back, or regrets, but best foot forward?! :)

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header, so please take the time to read it carefully.

Wishing you all the best :)

• Aw Thank You moreless. I seem to have a fresh start every week at the moment! That's why I thought it would be good to get back amongst like minded people. I'll head on over to the Newbie Club - Thank you!

• As long as you remember that every second is an opportunity for a fresh start, DS, then you'll never give up :)

• Thank you moreless

• Hi DownwardSpiral,

My condolences for your family bereavement, and Welcome Back to the forum - it's good to see you back again.

Wishing you success with your goals, and I hope that you have a good week.

Take care,

Zest :-)

• Thank You Zest for your kind words. I hope you have have a good week too :-)

• I'm sure you can do this DownwardSpiral you obviously want to you just need some support like we all do, that's what's so good about coming on here and reading everyones posts and joining in it makes you feel more positive about meeting your targets. I am noticing my clothes have a bit more room in them after just 2weeks and I want to improve my health for the long term :)

• Thank You 87down - I hope so, feeling pretty disappointed in myself at the moment! I know that the support on here was really good before :-)

• Don't beat yourself up DownwardSpiral , life has a habit of throwing us hard balls at times and we are only human not machines with no emotions I am sure you will find yourself in a better headspace place soon and be back on the right track.

• I hope so. Thank you 87down

• You are most welcome... your voice on the forum is a great addition. .. you've lots of experience to share with other participants so don't be shy!.

well done on not giving up on yourself 😊

You may also like...