Enjoying swimming !

I really struggle to find an exercise that I feel like doing after a 8-9-10 hour day sometimes. The gym just bugs my mind all day that I just hate it but I've found swimming I actually don't mind. I can do 30 lengths in 30 mins or do and found out that burns around 360-400 Cals ! :)))) over in half an hour too and doesn't feel too much of a chore. Just have to make sure you don't satisfy the hunger from all the Cals burned with bad things but a good healthy snack :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I love swimming but due to having had ear surgery I have not been able to swim for a while. I think swimming would be an enjoyable exercise for me to lose weight for my wedding

• Good job!!

• Good for you.

• Totally agree

Great all round for burning cals toning up plus mental well being ☺

• Well done for putting in the effort after a full day's work! It must feel good to let go of the day's stresses and tensions whilst swimming, and is an excellent way to burn off some calories too. I wish I had a pool nearer to me. I shall have to stick to dog walking....

• I too would rather swim than go to the gym. But I go early, before work. I find I just can't be bothered at the end of the day! :)

Enjoy your laps! :)

• I wish I could but I can't x

• Not a fan of swimming although I used to be when I was younger.

You may also like...