Hello :-)

Hi i'm Sharon,

I really do need to loose some weight, i have always been on the heavy side but now i have 2 young children 6 & 1 i want to set a good example to them and also be able to play with them without getting out of breath. As a whole i'm not happy with how i look and would love to able to walk into a shop and know that there is something that is going to fit. All ready to start my weight loss journey :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi and welcome, Sharon :)

Being a good role model for your children should certainly keep you motivated :)

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Wishing you all the best :)

• Hi and welcome. You came to the right place. Stick around for some guidance and lots of support.

• I so agree. I want to wear gorgeous stylish clothes not just the biggest size that may fit :)

Welcome, Sharon!

Here's to a slimmer happier you :)

• Can't think of a much stronger incentive than that. Best of luck!

• Good for you!!

Be kind to yourself and enjoy every minute with your children!

You may also like...