This is my week! Been short-listed for an award!

This is my week!  Been short-listed for an award!

Just received an email:

"I am writing to let you know that you have been shortlisted in the HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards 2017.

Your blog was nominated in the Weight Loss or Healthy Eating Blogger of the Year category for being the one blogger who supports people to lose weight or encourage people to eat healthier.

The winner of this award will be awarded a £200/$260 prize.

The Health Blogger Awards recognise the blogs that help others to understand their own health better, turn to for reliable information or to better understand their condition. They aim to highlight the important role that bloggers play across health, and the insight and information they share.

Public vote opens Monday 11 September

A public vote will open on Monday 11 September and closes on 29 September. This vote is the chance for people to vote for your blog to win the award. More information and the voting form can be found on the Health Blogger Awards website:

healthbloggerawards.com/

In case you ant to take a peek - and perhaps consider voting for me -

flidfit.com

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

30 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations pineapple 27 will Definatitely vote for you how exciting :)

• Well done Pineapple27 !!

• congratulations a lovely surprise for you

• That's wonderful, Pineapple27, and very well deserved. 👏👏

• Super, you are most encouraging, seen some of your lovely meals. Good Luck.

You'll get a vote from me

• So pleased - you had my vote hope you win

• So happy for you Pineapple27 & so well deserved!

• Congratulations Pineapple27! Well deserved👏👏🎉🎉

• Congratulations & well done Pineapple, I'm sure you'll get that award.

• Richly deserved

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D you are on the roll! first you get to be the movie star and now this! i am sure lots of us will be voting for you! :)

• You got my vote for sure!!

• Congratulations Pineapple, I will be voting for you :) Keeping everything crossed.

• Very well deserved, Pineapple27 :) Could you remind us near the time to vote, please? I have voted once but want to make sure you get the award!

• I have just voted, well done!! Do you only get one vote?

• I guess it depends how many computers in the house you have! I've not tried voting a second time.... and it doesn't seem to want you to verify your vote with an email address (as usually happens).

• It says:

Entrants may enter only once and must use a valid email address. Any entrant who attempts to participate/vote with multiple emailaddresses and/or multiple identities will be disqualified. We reserve the right to delete or ban a blog from entry for suspicious activity, fraud or corruption, without explanation

All decisions regarding the voting process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal

• One vote each then!

• do you have a large family...? :D

• So pleased for you. I'll definitely be voting for you. x

• Brill news Pineapple27

• Congratulations Pineapple27, you definitely deserve it :)

I have voted for you

Debs

• I haven't had the time to look at the competitors, but I voted for you all the same. You deserve it!

• I've voted for you. Good luck.

• Congratulations Pineapple27

• Hi Pineapple27 well done on getting this chance that is great. On Monday when the voting starts for this I will definitely be voting for you. You have been great for us. Well done with all this and hope you win. Good luck!

• A true star. So well deserved. Hope you have great success.

• Well done -I have read your blog & voted.

Good luck Pineapple27

• Well done Pineapple27 - I hope you get it.

• Just had a look at your blog - I loved the Botswana trip and photos.

You may also like...