Weigh-in TUESDAY 5th September 2017

Weigh-in TUESDAY 5th September 2017

Hello Tuesday Trimmers and welcome to our weekly weigh in.

Please reply to this post on TUESDAY to join the weigh-in. Thank you

This Tuesday marks the end of a 5 week maintenance break for me. Most of that time I’ve been camping and hiking, but this last week I’ve been at home. It’s been so much harder as I’m still out of routine with school hols ongoing and visitors. Following this weigh in I’ll be back on the wagon again, and restarting the 12-week plan. I chose this pic of complex carbs as that's the main thing I reduce when I'm counting calories - it always shocks me how much they weigh!

We hope that you've all had a good week and are pleased with the results on the scales. If this isn't the case, don't get despondent, weight loss isn't linear and we're all human. Think of where things may have slipped a little. If you're convinced that you've had a squeaky clean week, then take out the tape measure and see if you've lost inches instead. If that fails to satisfy too, then look back to the beginning of your journey and be proud of how far you've come. Progress may be slow, but if you keep the faith and stick to plan, you'll eventually get the results you've been wanting.

Our aim today, is to support and encourage, so we ask that everyone responds to at least ONE other member, ideally the person directly ahead of you on the thread. Of course you can respond to as many posts as you wish, but it should be a minimum of one.

To help our new stats system, please state your weight today, how much weight you've lost/gained/maintained this week and your goals for the week ahead. Other than that, feel free to share any details of your week that you like.

NEWBIES

If you're joining this weigh-in group for the first time today, then please introduce yourself and share your starting weight (if you feel comfortable doing so) and your initial weight loss goals. Setting yourself mini-goals, leading to your ultimate weight loss goal, is particularly helpful. You could also make a note of your body measurements. Sometimes the scales stick at a particular weight, but there can be body measurement changes which are very motivating. It’s not all about the scales after all – it’s how you feel in yourself.

If you’ve not already seen it, then take a moment to read the ‘Welcome Newbie’ pack, which is a Pinned post (situated on the right hand side of the homepage, or scroll right down to the bottom, if you're using a mobile).

STATS FROM LAST WEEK Tuesday 29th August 2017

Total number weighing in - 19

Total number of replies - 146

Average number of replies - 7.68

Total amount of weight lost - 12.09lbs / 5.48kgs

Total amount of weight gained - 7.08lbs / 3.21kgs

Total number who maintained - 4

Newbies/Restarts - 4

Average weight lost - 0.33lbs / 0.14kgs

Number of members who did not disclose their weight - 1

Good luck all

Onwards and Downwards!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

124 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks for hosting JC and good luck with your re-boot! :)

Good luck all you Tuesday Trimmers! :)

• Good luck Team Tuesday 😊

• Best of luck Tuesday Trimmers!!! :)

• Hello! I am new here.. so I am 5'3" tall and weighing 61.1 Kg. My goal is to lose 2 kgs a month. Hoping to get that going and reach 56kgs. It seems a really impossible task now.. but I always hope.

• Hello and welcome ShwetaK 😊

• Welcome ShwetaK . You can do it with us to support you!

• Hello and Welcome!

If you haven't already, please have a read of the September Newbie Club in the pinned posts, which should tell you all you need to know about the forum and is a great place to ask questions.

Your target is very realistic, as is 2kg per month - I'm sure you can do it! You'll be walking on air by Christmas!

Best of luck for your first week.

• Hi and welcome to the Tuesday Trimmers with support and determination you will reach your 56kg target and 2kg a month is realistic👍 Just ready for a new sparkly outfit for the festive season.

• Hello, this is week 3 of my restart; today 81, which is 1.5 lost since last week, and 2.6 since restart. I'm very happy.

After the initial motivation, this week I've been struggling getting through the day without raiding cupboards for junk food or buying sweets on way home. I keep coming onto the forum for inspiration and logging everything (like whole bar of chocolate I couldn't resist) and somehow it is working. I'm sure I would feel better if more of my daily allowance was protein and vegetables but I'll get there I hope!

Cheers, Sarah

• Well done Sarah73uk 😊 That's a lot of fat!!

Nhs recommendations are to aim for 1-2lbs or 500g-1kg of weight loss per week so I wonder if you could perhaps afford to eat a little more? That may help with the hunger and cravings 😊 Have a look at the Daily Diary for more advice with food choices.

Anna

• Yes sometimes I can see I have 200 "spare" (and a mini G&T fits in a 110 treat!).

Honestly I'm still confused about how to handle my Garmin steps calories in the MyFitnessPal.

I put my target in MyFitnessPal as 1200.

The lower target of the low exercise NHS BMI for me is about 1460.

Then if I do manage 10,000 steps, I think I should be able to eat more, and so if MFP gives me more calories I eat them, as long as I try to not eat more than the BMI higher target of 1870.

My average calories this week was 1500.

My exercise potential is very low; I've had shoulder problems the past 10 months so all I can do is walk, that's why I picked the low exercise NHS range.

• 1500 is about right for you then which is good news Sarah73uk 😊 You could probably go a little higher if you wished. I prefer to eat the bulk of my calorie allowance in meals, I just get so hungry.

With regards to cravings, it's a tough one, and we all have different ways of handing it.

Have a read of this post healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh... for different approaches to 'trigger' foods 😊

Best wishes

Anna

• Thanks Anna, ok I will see if I can up my meal calories this week!

• Hi Sarah,

I'm sure you will get there, it's very difficult to suddenly start healthy eating, slowly slowly will win the day. Here's to a successful week ahead for you & all Tuesday Trimmers.

• Wow thats a great loss this week, you're flying along!

Are you struggling with actual hunger or just junk food fantasies?! If its hunger, then definitely check you are eating enough cals. As for junk food fantasies - most of us have those! So long as you log everything and stay within your limits you should still lose, and it doesnt take long before that bar of choc just doesnt seem worth the calorie cost. Maybe just a little planned indulgence every day would take the edge off? I have a small choc bar every day - usually a 2 finger kitkat which is 106 cals.

Best of luck this week

• A bit of both. I would say I can do e.g. Almonds or Cashews with my tea for one or maybe two evenings, but I then feel I need a Custard Cream and nuts won't cut it. But if I stick to 1 or 3 at least it's not the whole packet.

• exactly - everything in moderation. These are lessons for life anyway - its not as if you are never going to eat a biscuit again - we are relearning how not to eat a whole packet!

• Hi 1.5kg is brilliant since last week, I find ice lollies keep the edge off eating too many sweets ok in the summer, also I freeze grapes 20 in a bag is 60 calories and the sweetness takes the edge off. Good luck for next week 😊👍

• ooo frozen grapes is a great idea, I'm pinching that one!

• I stole it too JC 😜 but it's so easy to pop in the freezer, calories added up already so no messing about, I guess you could freeze some other fruits too but I haven't tried any.

• that's a good idea, I will have to try freezing things in portion sizes

• I find sucking sugar free mints used to cure those sweetie cravings.

• Those little boxes of sugar free sweets are good too, you used to get 2 boexes for 99p in Aldi but they split them up into singles and now they are 59p each darn it😡

• Yes, I bought them before but I don't like the taste of sweetener so I would rather have a real sweet - but the grapes are a good idea!

• Good tip thanks!

• Good morning Tuesday Trimmers. Last week I weighed 9st 8.1 lb, today I weigh 9st 7.1lb, a 1lb loss, and I'm delighted with that, (especially as it's been a funny week for meal planning, racing up and down the M1 to support daughter and new baby!)

I think the good thing about being on this forum for the past nine months is that I really have learned new habits, can't overeat anymore as it just makes me feel ill, and I mostly make wise choices. So my tip for any Newbies today is hang on in there, it does get easier!

• Woohoo! Thats a great loss - well done you! You must be really pleased with that. All the excitement must be helping!

• Well done TT👍 1lb is fab when you are closer to your target weight.

Hope both mum and baby are doing well🍼💐 So jealous of that new baby feel, enjoy❤️

• Know exactly what you mean whilst on holiday I went out for dinner with my husband and went well overboard. I couldn't sleep hardly at all and still felt awful on waking up, certainly taught me a valuable lesson. No more excess, back to good healthy food now.

• Good Morning Everyone,

This is my second weigh in with Tuesday Trimmers, I'm 2lbs lighter today than last week so 5lbs in 2 weeks, I'm quite happy with this result, I did originally set myself a whole set of goals but during the past week I've reconsidered those goals and so long as each Tuesday when I step onto the scales they show a loss I'll be happy. I will still give myself a little gift for every half stone I lose though!

Wishing you all a good week ahead.

• Morning! 2lbs off is fantastic, well done you! Your first badge is in sight! What have you decided for your first half stone reward? I do the same and have had a couple of haircuts and similar treats.

• Hairdressersappointment for first half stone and new handbag for first stone. I know I'm worth it!

• awesome plan!! I have my eye on new bras and proper fitting when I get to goal.

• Be prepared for a shock JiminyCricket !! I've gone from a 40c to a 36e (for eeeek!! 😜) lol 😂

• Those are lovely stats!!!

I'm braced for devastating shrinkage! In fact was discussing this with OH last night - and how its never my bum that shrinks, just not fair!. I was a 32A before kids. Reckon I'm back there, or close to it, now. The rest of me has not caught up yet!!

• Whoo hoo first treat for 7lbs off next week? Here's hoping👍

Don't forget to claim your badge too I so hope you get there Jenever you are doing well and good luck for next week👍

• well done, that's a really good loss. What treats do you give yourself - I'm looking for ideas?

• After losing my one stone badge and hiding out, I am back with my first weekly check in. I'm 5ft 7 and started this time at 17st. I weighed in today at 16st 11lbs and aim to lose an average of 1-1.5lbs per week. This week I will add more exercise but as a Nursery Teacher back at school, there has been an increase in my 'steps' which is great!

Onwards and downwards everyone. This is a challenge and I was quite offended by a post on the site about how people have managed to gain weight without realising. It seems that some folk who have never been obese will never appreciate that everyone is different, but, 8 stone heavier or 3 stone lighter than the 'norm' we are still all doing our best and trying to care for ourselves and our families.

I was always happy, I have an hourglass figure that some long for and a booty people PAY for and even my doctor was suprised by what the scales say! But, this is for me and the fact that I want to remain fit and healthy. My husband finds me irresistable at 17 stone and 12 stone as he sees the whole person. Sorry for the rant, I got carried away with the energy from my peanut butter and banana toast!

xxx

• Welcome back Josie101170 . Congratulations on a fab loss for your first week back, you are off to a flying start and I'm sure you'll have your badge back in no time.

I didnt see the post you read. We're all different shapes and sizes, just sharing a similar and rather tricky journey right now. I'm glad to read you are happy, and your husband sounds lovely. Losing weight for yourself - for the health benefits and extra fitness - is such a positive approach and I'm sure you'll be successful. And your figure sounds like one I'd die for!!!

• Thank you, and yes my husband is a superstar and I keep reminding him how lucky he is! 😜

• Love your post Josie101170 😊

• Aww Josie you've done fab and back into the 16's🍾⭐️😊👍

I used to work in nursery so all that bending, tidying, rushing around is bound to help just don't reach for the comfort "What a day" chocolate bar lol😜

Your husband sounds a lovely guy and all we can do is put our past behind us it's the future that matters and help ourselves and each other do the best we can to feel fitter, ease health problems and build confidence. Here we go!😊👍

Hope you have a fab return to work, an easy first few days back and a good result again next week💐

• Thank you Itsbab but we are into our second week of term as I live in Scotland. This week is the first that I have weighed in, so we shall see what a difference the nursery makes! It is a tiring but privileged position to work with pre5s, their honesty and enthusiasm is always refreshing!

• Ah I see I forget Scotland goes back earlier whoops 😜

You are right there's no one more truthful than kids the little ones say what they see which is funny because I never had even one call me when I was 17st , only insults from the older kids who may have been kicking off shows how they learn to hurt by words as they get older.

Love the under 5's their honesty, enthusiasm for everything new is a breath of fresh air.

• I saw that post.....not not nice so well said Josie

Good luck

Les

• Thank you Lesjay I didn't want to respond at all, but just needed to get it off my chest. It is good to know it is not just me that found the post unkind even if it was unintentional.

• Morning Tuesday Trimmers! Good luck to us all today - reading all the posts so far it feels like we are flying along this morning, loads of great losses!

I'm not adding to them, but to record another maintain at 10st2 has made me very proud. I have had a 5 week maintenance break over the school hols. Mostly away being very active (so that was easy), and this last week back home, but not back at work / school (oh boy, that was hard). So I feel very very happy that I haven't gained.

Today I am restarting the 12-week plan, digging out my spreadsheets and getting back to business! So, I want to state my goals here and now:

6th Nov 2016 - 12 stone 7lbs

9th May 2017 - 10 stone 6lbs (Healthy BMI)

5th Sept 2017 - 10 stone 2lbs (2 stone 5lbs lost)

Next goal - 10 stone = 2 stone 7lbs lost

Final Goal - 9 stone 7lbs.

I'd like to reach my final goal by 6th November 2017, in 2 months time. So I need to lose 1lb per week.

I couldn't have done any of that without this forum. In fact I still can't quite believe I've lost that much and its really been OK, and restarting the 12 week plan doesn't feel daunting or anything anymore. Its all down to you guys, so thank you from the bottom of my heart xxx

• A pound a week, you can do this, you should feel very proud so far on what you have accomplished, this people on this forum certainly push us forward to our next goal,

Good luck for this next coming week in losing that pound

Lesley

• Thank you! Yes it feels achievable, especially looking back to my earlier months.

• Hi JC you have done amazingly to maintain over 5 weeks and on holiday too you should be proud of yourself and deserve a medal so here's one from me🥇

You are a pro at this now and a good set of targets to aim for nicely set out, I'd have a sneaky little look On November 5th to see if you've made it to 9.7 then those fireworks can be a celebration of your success🎇🎑🎆

I agree if it wasn't for the amazing people on this forum giving their advice and support freely I wouldn't still be here too. ❤️💐😊👍

Good luck for next week and the reboot of the 12 week plan👍

• Yes good idea! If I'm there I should let off an enormous rocket or something!!

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement.

• Yes get one in ready JC, tell the kids then you CAN'T let them down😊

I will be looking up for it on the 5th November lol👍

• Hope you don't mind me stealing your goal setting plan for next week when I start again. Good luck with your plan pretty sure your dedication will get you there.

• Of course not!! We'll do it together!

• Great I'll have to have a think about my final goal 54kg is my halfway healthy BMI mark but I don't want to loose my boobs completely. So perhaps 60kg would be a good end goal but for now I just want to get into the 1st stage of healthy BMI.

• Same here!! Especially since my final reward is a bra fitting!!!

• What a great idea, a trip to bravissimo will definitely be in order for me when I hit target.

• Best of luck to all you Tuesday Trimmers. Hope you've met your goals this week but if the scales are not being kind then don't despair.

Remember you are only human and we all have bumps along the road before we reach our destination and we are all here to help you.

• Hi JiminyCricket,

This week I weighed in at 11st 7.25lbs. My opening weight was 12st 2lbs but that was a hospital weigh in and included some clothes. I feel that I need to take about 3lbs off to get to what my weight would be if I weighed in at home!

Taking this into account, I have lost 5.75lbs this week - helped along by my very first ParkRun, undertaken on Saturday just gone! I walked the first lap of 2,5 kilometers in 36.48 mins and was more surprised than anyone else at my time!! I shall be going again as this also helps with my steps goal!!

I don't have a record of my previous weight from 6 months ago but am happy to start again and have a first goal of losing 1 stone!

Hope this is OK!!

Good luck to everyone for this week - hope you are all happy with your achievements ;-)

• Wowzers that is a very impressive first week! A spectacular loss, and a park run to boot!

Do you want your official start weight for the stats to be 12st2, or something else?

Were there many people walking the Park Run? I'd quite like to give it a go but I don't think I can run it all. You made a good time too. I love how you can go online and see all the times and how you improve.

Best of luck for the coming week.

• Hi. I think that to be realistic it should be 11st 13lbs.

There were 570 people walking on Saturday, it was amazing seeing them all set off!! And what was really good was how they were all encouraging us "tailenders" as they passed us (sometimes a couple of passes)

It's well worth doing .... you don't need to complete the whole run, I only walked the first circuit. There is no pressure to run and some people walk, some jog and some run. They are held all over the world!!

Altogether last week I managed over 37,000 steps!! Averaging over 5,000 per day. Really happy with that

Thanks for all your support x

• That sounds amazing! My son does it in the park down the road and he's always trying to persuade me to go with him. He'd definitely lap me! How great its so encouraging - that's so nice to hear.

37000 steps is incredible!

• Brill I'm so envious of you doing a park run and so glad you have found a fun exercise you enjoy, when's the next one?

Hope you have another good week.😊

• They are on every week and anyone can go but if you're running and want your time recorded you need to go to the park run site and register .... it will give you all the info of what to do and where you can join in xx

• Amazing loss, keep up the good work.

• Hi jc and thanks for hosting

Last week weighed 14,5

This week weighed 14.1.5

Total loss 3.5

My goals for this week are to lose 2 pound

To join in the daily diary

To complete week 4 on c25k and achieving 10,000 steps a day

Good luck everyone

Lesley

• Wow 3.5 lbs! Awesome, what a great week, well done!!

The 13's are in your sights now!

Have a great week ahead

• Thank you

• 3.5lbs is brill 😊

Oh 2lbs and you will reach the 13's I so hope you reach that next week, you sound so positive I'm sure you will👍

• I'm determined that I will lose and say goodbye to 14 and hello to the 13

Thank you for your support

Les

• You're welcome that's what we all do for each other👍

I've got the celebratory balloons out ready for next week, 🎈

• That is brilliant!

• Well done!

• Well done, amazing loss, look forward to seeing your 1st badge doubt if it'll be long at that rate.

• Thank you

• hi, I am 11.1 3/4, down 1/4 pound on my starting weight of 11.2. Pleased with that after 2 weeks holiday when I worked my way through the cocktail menu and never refused an ice cream. Sticking to my calorie allowance so far this week and hoping to lose 1 lb by next week.

• That's brilliant to lose over a holiday rutheliza average loss 1/8th of a pound each week but a success in my book!! 😊

Well done 😊

• To even loose on holiday whatever the number is brilliant👍, hope you had a fab time and sooooo close to the 10's Rutheliza😊

• Well done you - sounds like you had a great holiday!

• Congratulations on loosing on holiday, I've just got back from 2 weeks off myself but certainly didn't get close to a loss, well done you.

• Hahahaha! I dont weigh in on Tuesdays but I love your complex carbohydrates!!!!!!! Haha! Well done all you Tuesday trimmers, all doing brilliantly!

• Aww HappyBeee 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝love your name.

I hope you have a successful week too😊👍

• Hi 👋. Today I weigh 10st 6lb. Down 1lb, aim to lose 1lb this week. Good luck every one.

• Well done Prawncess you are certainly consistent and now the right side of the 10's 😊 hope you get your 1lb next week👍

• Well done you! I bet you are smiling today! Best of luck for the coming week.

• Loved the picture and you've motivated me to restart the 12 week plan myself. I've got a friend at work who also is looking to loose a bit of weight so next weigh in we'll start together. So that's the positive out of the way, now for the apology. There's no way I could have got away with anything other than a gain after my holiday of excess but it certainly could have been worse. Last weigh in 62.1 kg so a 1.4kg gain as today I'm 63.5kg, desperately clinging on to staying in the 9's. So no more excess and loads more exercise is my new September mantra. Now need to loose 1.6kg to get to my healthy bmi do onwards and downwards. Good luck everyone.

• 1.4kg isn't too bad and you've got lovely memories good ones I hope from your holidays👍😊

It's great you have a friend starting too what a fab thing to have someone to work alongside in person😊 are you two planning some form of exercise together? Lots of different programs starting in adult education courses at the moment even relaxing ones.

Good luck to you too 😊hope your friend joins us on the Tuesday Trimmers she's more than welcome❤️

• Thanks, I know it could definitely have been a lot worse as no restraint was shown over nearly 2 weeks. I think I need a fresh start to get my head back in the game. Having a friend on the journey too is the icing on the cake. I'll show her how to weigh in for next week thanks in advanced for making her feel welcome. We plan to start aqua aerobics again as we did it a while ago but didn't keep it up. I may well look into adult education centres though my mum used to work in one but never considered them for exercise classes.

• I did tai chi a couple of years ago and found it really relaxing. My friend does loads of various classes but then again she is getting obsessed lol.

• Yes lets do it!!

I'm especially with you on more exercise, makes such a difference, as has been brought home to me over the summer.

• The summer holidays have definitely been my down fall with too much socialising and not enough burning off. However, the hockey warm up season has started, yoga is back and I can now swim again on a Tuesday with kids at school. Should burn a lot more than I have been, especially if I start aqua aerobics again too.

• A 1.4kg gain isn't bad at all Jonuts2000. You'll lose than in no time. 😊

You sound relaxed about it and determined to 'go for it' to get these few pounds off.

Best of luck!

• Thanks the exercise really needs to work as a few too many social engagements on the agenda too. Good luck to you too.

• Hi, I started my diet last Tuesday (29th August), and I have lost 4.2 lbs, so I feel rather chuffed. I have had several attempts of dieting in the past and not stuck to them, so I am really hoping that I stick to it now, I have quite a bit to lose so fingers crossed. :)

• Wow that's a totally brilliant loss - well done you!!! I'm sure you know to expect that rate of loss to slow down after the first week, but its a wonderful way to get going and it doesn't take much to start feeling the difference in your clothes.

Do get involved in the forum, reply to lots of posts and be chatty, and join in the various threads and challenges - it really helps with sticking to the diet.

Best of luck for Week 2!

• Thank you. :)

• Hi 4Chicks

To have lost 4.2lbs in one week is amazing!

No wonder you're chuffed, and quite rightly too!

You can do this! Good luck!

• Hi, thank you, I am just hoping I keep going and don't lapse, it's not easy is it! I need to keep up the willpower, hope I can keep it up. :)

• You can do this 4Chicks!

Looking forward to reading your weight loss posts in the weeks ahead. 😊

• What a great start!

• Thanks, lets hope I can keep up the good work :)

• Great loss. I found sticking to the 12 week NHS plan really helped, as you can see an end point when you start. However, the best thing is 12 weeks in your so chuffed with how it's work you've generally changed your mind set to food. We all have relapses like my recent holiday excess but to not give up is definitely the key. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading about your success.

• Brilliant 4.2lbs in your first week bet you are chuffed hope you continue on your new journey and we will definitely help keep you on track Good luck for next week 😊

• Hi, thank you, I am really chuffed. I so want to lose weight, so I have to work hard, I have a fair bit I want to lose, so motivation is definitely what I need. :)

• Hi Tuesday Trimmers!

Hope the scales are showing favourable results for you all!

My results so far are:

Starting weight 15st 12lbs

Weight last week: 15st 5lbs

Weight this week: 15st 3lbs

Weight loss this week: 2lbs

Total weight loss to date: 9lbs

Feeling pleased with that 😆 and I've noticed I am much more aware of the calorie content of food in general. I am hopeful that this will become a way of life in the weeks and months ahead.

Clothes feeling a bit looser, so that in itself is motivational!

Good luck everyone! 😊

• Hey that's brilliant! Being more aware is half the battle I reckon - no more mindless eating, but choosing what we put in our mouths and paying attention.

Best of luck for the coming week

• Thank you for your support JiminyCricket.

Couldn't agree more -'mindful eating' is the way forward.

Best of luck to you too for the week ahead.

Many congrats on your 'Healthy BMI' badge ... that's a great achievement!

• Thanks I'm very proud of it! The badges are so brilliant aren't they - I never thought they would be particularly motivating, but then I got my 7lbs one and there was just no way I wanted to lose it.

• Great stats. Well done --- closer and closer towards the 14's.....

Good luck for next week.

• Many thanks Roset 16 ... you're very kind.

Wishing you good luck for the coming week too.

• Hi JiminyCricket,

As the other members have stated thanks for hosting today,

I hope I've got this correct as 'Anna61' pointed me in this direction to weigh in.

So to introduce myself, I'm 55 years of age , healthy and fit, however I'm nearly three stone over weight for my height and build.

I started the 'Twelve week plan' and have just completed week three.

I'm 5 ft 10 inches tall and initially weighed in at 15 stone 10 lbs 4 oz before I started the plan.

I have been quite enthusiastic in assembling my own exercise equipment over the last three weeks so much so I'm now set up with all I need in my garage without having to buy any specialist equipment.

At the completion of week one I weighed 15 stone 6 lbs and 8 oz, so a loss of;

=3 lbs and 12 oz.

At the completion of week two I weighed in at 15 stone 5 lbs and 6 oz, so a loss of ;

=1 lb 2 oz

Today at the completion of week three I weighed in at 15 stone 3 lbs and 6 oz, so a loss of;

= 2lbs.

My goal is to get down to around 12 stone 7 lbs, I know that I won't get back to my ideal weight that is highlighted in my BMI spectrum as I'm heavy boned and still retain my ex sporting physique, although covered in fat at the moment.

Let's hope i'm in the right place now to weigh in with the Tuesday trimmers??

All the best for the day

Mick

• Hi Mick! You are definitely in the right place, welcome to the Tuesday Trimmers! You are doing so well! I make that 6lbs 14oz in total.....thats a mere 2oz to go for your first badge at 7lbs! Next week I'm sure that'll be yours.

Your garage must be a sight to behold! Enjoy getting stuck in this week.

• Thanks, definitely getting there, if you see my other posts when I was discussing my garage with Anna61 I posted photo's showing how I change things around when I exercise.

• haha! I just found them!! I've been away for the forum mostly for 5 weeks so still catching up with everything. It looks fantastic!

• Well done on such a positive and well organised approach to the 12 week plan. No wonder you are doing so well. Best wishes for your continued success.

• Well done NinjaW78 you found the right place to post 😊 Excellent weight loss, sooooo close to your 7 lb badge, I'll keep it polished for next week 😊

• Morning Tuesday Trimmers! Sadly not so bright a day as it was last week but hey ho. Some bright peppy music on the radio and all is well.

Last week's weigh in83.50 kg

This week82.90 kg

This week's loss0.60 kg

Good luck for the week ahead. :-)

• Bit drizzly here too! But congratulations on a great loss this week, who needs sunshine when the scales are smiling on you!!!! Best of luck for the coming week

• Well done on the weight loss. You're right, nothing like a bit of bouncy music to lift spirits. Good luck for the coming week.

• Tuesday Trimmers....we are FLYING this week!! Well done to all of us!

• Thanks for the post JiminyCricket, love those complex carbohydrates.

Weight last week 11st 6.5lbs. This week 11st 5.5lbs. 1lb lost and I aim to lose 1lb by next week.

Have a good week Ttrimmers. 😼

• Well done! Have a great music-filled week! :-)

• Another pound gone forever! Well done you, and all the best for this coming week

• Some great losses this week everybody, thank you JiminyCricket for hosting, 😊

This weigh in is now closed

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...