Deflate my tyre, please!

Good morning! OH and I have decided that we both need to lose a few pounds! Not that much, no more than half a stone each, but I am determined that my 'age related' spare tyre is deflated before it gets any worse. We are already reasonably healthy eaters - but we do like chocolate biscuits (M and S chocolate salted caramel cookies are to die for) and we do like puddings! I walk a lot , so usually get my 10000 steps in every day as I organise a team of volunteer litter pickers in our village. Am just hoping for inspiration to curb (not defeat totally you understand) my chocolate and cheese habits!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi and welcome, Russet :)

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Wishing you and your OH all the best :)

You may also like...