Weight Loss NHS
77,173 members41,273 posts

Kicking the Kms Challenge (Spanish Theme) Entry :-)

Kicking the Kms Challenge (Spanish Theme) Entry :-)

Hi RobLandsdown91 and everyone,

Here is my entry for the Spanish Theme of the Kicking Kms Challenge. My collage shows:

Top left - a photo of me in Bilbao outside the Guggenheim Museum - quite brave considering I am frightened of spiders...

Top Right: A still life I did this morning showing a Spanish Fan, a postcard of the Cathedral in Barcelona, and a Golden Spanish shoe (actually a perfume bottle) and the collage has chopped off the heel.

Bottom Left: A Rissotto that I made last week using 'Spanish Paella Rice' ;-)

Bottom Right: I am wearing my Spanish Designer top by Desigual - therefore hopefully wearing Spanish themed clothing. Tagging Prin here, as I feel sure she would be interested to see that photo.

Rob - I hope the Collage is suitably Spanish themed, to have some points. :-)

Zest :-)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Great pics, Zest. I'm sure Rob will be along at a later date, to award you some points :)

1 like

Thanks moreless :-) xx

1 like

Fantastic photos Zest :)

1 like
1 like

Can't beat a bit of Desigual - I've got 2 lovely dresses which I need to lose more weight to fit into properly! 👍🏼

1 like

Oooh, that's lovely that you have 2 Desigual dresses - hopefully you'll be wearing those and fitting into them perfectly very soon! :-)

It's a good incentive 😀

1 like

Absolutely! :-)

Your photos are beautiful. I love that fan, it's gorgeous.

1 like

Thanks very much wa2un7 - that fan is very useful on hot days :-)

Hi Zest!

I think that your attempt deserves 500pts - bien hecho!!

2 likes

Thank you! :-) I would attempt to respond in Spanish, but I doubt I could do it justice. :-)

Desigual envy! Zest you are very creative! 👏🏾👏🏾

1 like

Glad you popped by, Prin - wanted to share the Desigual with you! :-) Hope you have a great week.

Zest :-) xx

You may also like...