Today I reached 3 stone!!

Today the scales told me the good News 3 stone since January. Four weeks ago I started counting calories I am so glad I did. I had come to a stop. However in those four weeks I lost 71b Yeah!!

It's great to know lots of others are fighting the same battle and winning. When I reach my goal I must learn to keep the weight off which is difficult due to my health difficulties but I will do my best.

Have a great day everyone and if you fancy an ice cream eat a Solero at 98 calories and then go for a walk😊x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Very well done Anneke2691 😊 That's a fabulous weight loss and I'm so pleased things have started moving for you again 😊

I'm delighted to update your badge too 😊

Will you be joining the Monday Weigh-in Group? You will find it in Events on the Home page or scroll through the newsfeed until you find it 😊

• I will think about it. Thank you so much for your encouragement 😊

• Super news!! I'm glad you managed to get through your plateau without giving up. πŸ†

• Thank you so much for your encouragement 😊

• Congratulations. Yes it's amazing how something for98 cals can taste so good.

• Thank you so much for your encouragement 😊

• Good job!!!

• Whoo hoo!!! Well done you a fantastic achievement πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• Well done for reaching this so far it is amazing, hopefully it won't be long till I reach this.

• Thank you. I have an operation coming up and needed to loose weight it has given me the drive to do it. I felt so embarrassed when talking to the consultant. Keep it up Ax

You may also like...