The Recipe to End All Recipes!

So, while wandering through facebook I stumbled upon a video that had a recipe for strawberry ice-cream - healthy and virtually fat-free. What da....!

Ingredients:

Banana, strawberries, 2 table spoons of semi-skimmed milk (they suggested almond milk), 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (my addition)

Method (to this world-altering madness)

Slice the bananas into 1 inch slices; freeze over night. Next day (lol) place frozen banana and fresh strawberries into food processor and BLITZ! Add milk and vanilla and blitz some more until smooth consistency. ENJOY!

I have just placed it to freeze. Not sure how it's going to with stand the refreeze but having it as it was made was bleepin' delicious!!!

Now, if I only work out how to make fat-free, TASTY chocolate cake!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds good!! Thank you.

• Sounds good :)

Now I bet there would be loads of people who would bite your hand off if you work out how to make fat-free, TASTY chocolate cake ;)

• Yeah, and I would be the first one biting my hand off, ROFL

• That sounds just delicious!

• I would just like fat free chocolate :) x

• Lol, I am with you on that!

• you can add cocoa instead of strawberries to make it chocolatey too, or hot chocolate powder (highlights style things)

• That sounds delicious! I must have a go! Thanks for the recipe!

You may also like...