Weight Loss NHS

Talking to the Animals Mini Challenge Entry

Talking to the Animals Mini Challenge Entry

Hi Brea and everyone,

Here is my entry for the 'Talking to the Animals Mini Challenge' - and I am sharing photos I took whilst walking this morning - and I communicated with a few 'wild animals' - including a pigeon in a field, an ant (I know it's not come out that well...), and there is also a seagull on the rocks (again looks like a dot, I know, but I saw them and chatted to them from afar), and also a couple of birds in the trees. Lovely chat with them too.

Wishing everyone a great week and I'm looking forward to seeing the other entries.

Zest :-)

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Great entry Zest :)

1 like

Thanks BB, hope you're having a good day. :-) xx

1 like

Very beautiful photos :)

1 like

Thank you tidirhin2548 - hope you're enjoying your day. :-) xx

Great pictures, Zest, although I needed my magnifying glass to see the ant! Must take a trip to Specsavers! ;)

2 likes

lol :-) Thanks moreless - I suspect quite a few people will have difficulty spotting that ant! :-) But he is there, and he was very chatty! :-)

1 like

do you think talking to an ant is normal behaviour? 🐜 you are as bad as me! It's when they talk back we need to worry!

2 likes

lol :-) Thanks Ella, I will certainly let you know if the ants start talking back to me. :-)

1 like

Lol, just had a little word with a snail 🐌 while watering my tomatoes 🍅. Told the snail to please leave! Needless to say he didn't follow the instruction.

1 like

Great entry, Zest, and hot off the press and too. And I love that you took it literally and had a chat with your photography subjects. As you have 'wild' animals and yourself and a collage, I think you deserve the maximum possible 600 points. This will definitely cement your place at the top of the leaderboard! Well done! 😊

1 like

Thanks so much Brea :-)

Here is RG07 brilliant collage

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

1 like

And here are the photos from Mochta who had a run in the rain 😊

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

1 like

You may also like...