WOO HOO 😍

I started slimming world in April and have lost 3 st 2.5lbs and I'm finally beginning to notice and feel differently. I lost 2lbs today.

I can't believe that I waited so long to take charge of my own health.

Good luck to everyone and their journey, however u are doing it 😘

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay! You have done fantastic Freya31 losing 3st 2.5lbs since April is fantastic and you should be so proud of yourself, well done.

• That's fantastic, well done to you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks ladies, I'm so pleased. I don't normally post my weight losses but did on my Facebook last week and one of the girls on my page said I was showing off. It got me down big time, but I feel more comfortable sharing on here. Good luck to everyone x

• Well done!!! and why shouldn't you "show off"?? don't let other people's sour grapes get you down. Show off some more...

• Thanks x

• Thats a fantastic loss and you should be proud .its not showing off its being excited.well done you.love this forum.x

• That's a brilliant loss don't worry about sharing your news I would shout from rooftops

• Thanks so much 😘

• Hi! I don't count calories, just all healthy low cal meals. I haven't made it to the gym just yet. Lost a stone so far but it's stalling so I need a new approach. Good luck to you.

• Good for u, and good luck for whatever approach u decide x

• That is absolutely fantastic, well done!!! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work :)

• Brilliant!!!!

• Wow!! Your worked hard, big well done x

• Thanks x

You may also like...