Big milestone!!!!

Big milestone!!!!

I finally bought some shorts today!!! I haven't worn shorts in five years but now I love myself whatever weight I am, so I thought I was in for a treat. They are not size four, but none the less, they look pretty good. I live in Texas where it's over 100 degrees every day, so you can imagine being fat and in jeans was horrible. Thank you everyone for the support that keeps me going. I have 30 lbs to go but I know I will do it this time. ๐Ÿ˜

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

39 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Woohoo! Your legs will not know themselves. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜†

• Thanks. Now I just need a tan. Going to the pool tomorrow so that should do it.

• You go girl, you're doing great. 100 degrees I would die.

• Thank you. Yes, I'm dying!!!

• Summer in Scotland can be too hot for me!!!

• Luckily it only lasts two days

• That is so not true x

• Well done Mel, i'm so pleased for you :)

Hope you are feeling better now.

• Thank you. I do feel better.

• Woo! Good for you ๐Ÿ˜„ Your legs look amazing, why have you been hiding them away!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Thank you. The legs are a bit spindley compared to my middle. So putting something just around the bigger parts seemed to highlight the problem. But I do feel better now. Thanks for the compliment.

• That's awesome Melhall :) WTG!!

• Woo Hoo . That's brilliant. I'm glad it's not that hot here

• Looking good!!๐Ÿ‘

• Texas would be too hot for me, Well done for moving forward to allow yourself to be more comfy in that heat. A good non-food reward ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Thank you

• What a boost it is for you to get a buzz like that! A visual sign that you're getting there. Well done Mel. You're so encouraging to others too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you.

• Legs photo looks great! Well done for thinking enough about yourself and your comfort in that obscene heat (have gone all faint just thinking about it.......) that you can make the right choice for yourself. Attagirl!!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• Thank you!

• I feel for you! Doing dance my instructor couldn't stand that when I was suppsed to just wear a leotard or a leotard and shorts I'd have a pair of leggings or joggies on. And the first day I wore shorts I just felt so good about myself ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done! And keep up the great work โค๏ธ

• Thank you!

• Great post Melhall,

You can and will do it.

Gary

• Thank you

• So good that you have taken steps to make yourself more comfortable Melhall your self-confidence is certainly on the up.

• You look good in them Melhall! Good for you!

• Thank you.

• Just an update. I always have white coats syndrome when i go to the doctors, that make my Blood pressure rocket. I refuse to have medication, because i have a B/P monitor at home, and when i check my B/P it is normal.

My nurse decided to let me have that 24 B/P monitor to see whats happening. I had it fitted Thursday 10th Aug, and taken off 11th Aug, and they were pleasantly surprise to know, my b/p is not really high Thank Goodness for that. Will have to lose a bit more weight to bring it down.

• You can do it! I'm glad you won't need the meds. Mine is borderline right now, so I have to watch. MH

• Oh yes, we all can do it. I have had many chances being borderline, but thank goodness, i am quiet a health conscious person. I have been given another chance, and i am going to grasp it with both hands. I was so happy with the results, i had forgotten to book an appointment to discus results same time with my nurse. I have booked the appointment on line 10mins ago on the patient access app. I am determine, and i will get there. Thanks for words of encouragement.

• Your welcome.

• Well done Melhall! Indeed that's a great milestone. Keeping going!

• Thank you!!

• Looking good Melhall๐Ÿ‘ขIf I had legs like yours I wouldn't be hiding them. Go girl.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Thanks!

• Good for you, that's the spirit i say. I can see you are very confident in your own skin, and so you should. Great attitude to have.

• Thank you

• Good for you!! Wish I had your young legs. Enjoy showing them off and stay cool at the same time ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thanks, I will. Nice to be smaller when my husband comes home again.

You may also like...