Update on My Experiment…

Hey!

Well, it's been a week since my post 'Experimentations…' (https://www.healthunlocked.com/nhsweightloss/posts/135827783/experimentations…)

I ate 3 meals a day, totalling at about 1,700-2,000 calories. The week prior, I was only eating around 1,200-1,400 calories per day.

Anyway!

Last week I was 294.8lbs.

This week, I am 293.4lbs.

That's a loss of 1.4lbs, I think.

Now I have it typed it down, I'm quite pleased. Earlier on, I was very upset, as I thought I hadn't lost any weight. I haven't even eaten yet, slept and moaned all day. I was wrong, though!

I was ready to tell you all I hadn't lost any weight, that's until I read over last week's post. I'll keep you all updated. I'm off to have bruncinner?? :D And hopefully, exercise.

Laters!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great job!!! Keep it going.

• Thanks. I hope to do so!

• Yes! Well done! Another example of how important it is to not starve oneself when trying to lose weight!

• Yes, I agree. It feels very strange, too. Eating more, but losing still.

• Well done DiDiZia great to see you being pleased about what you have done. It is so important that we don't reduce calories too far.

Hope you are going to carry on carrying on.

• Yes, I'll try to stay in that calorie range for a while. I'll see how it goes this week. So far, so good.

• Good news DiDiZia

• I like this post, well done on losing the weight..

Cheering you on to keep doing your 3 meals a day and the higher calorie amounts.. Well done DiDiZia 🎉🎉🎉

• Thanks!

• only just seen this post DiDiZia, well done on the weight loss and for sticking to your plan. Onwards and downwards you go :)

• Well done on your weight loss DiDiZia absolutely brilliant! :)

You may also like...