Weight Loss NHS
73,517 members39,354 posts

Pen y fan

I started this diet 12 weeks ago.so unfit and 3 stone over weight i.am now 23 pounds lighter fitter and so much happier.i could hardly walk without stopping but today i walked up pen y fan.it was raining and windy but with the support of my husband and two girls i reached it.im so proud and happy.i still got over a stone to.lose but i feel over the moon.thank you to all who have posted encouragement a long the way.this site is fantastic.thank you all xxx good luck on your journeys

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done, another success story! It just shows the 12 week plan works if you focus and are determined! I am going to google Pen y Fan to see what it is.

3 likes

Its up near story arms .breacon beacons.well worth a walk.thanks for your kind words.

Well done that is fantastic! I have enjoyed reading your upbeat post and it has given me some smidgen of motivation to persevere and start trying to lose weight again.

2 likes

If i can do it.you certainly can.good luck.xthanks for your lovely comments.

Well done, your determination paid off.. now your moving easier and literally climbing mountains!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

3 likes

Thanks for your comments.you did make me giggle x

1 like

It's always good to smile.. giggle, laugh.. I'm amazed you have the energy this evening!! I hope Monday is kind to you x

Congratulations on your weight loss. I wish you luck for your continued success.

2 likes

Thanks for your lovely comments x

1 like

That's fantastic, Congratulations! :)

You've done so well I can't help but think you'll reach your goal before you know it. After all, you're already 2/3 of the way there. :D

1 like

Thanks so much for your lovely comments xx

2 likes

I can

well

understand

you feeling over the moon,well done you Gaynor123 keep this up.

1 like

Thanks so much.i was so chuffed. Im tired now ha xx

1 like

What an achievement and congratulations on reaching such a milestone.

Good luck for the rest of your journey as it's down hill all the way now!:)

Yes i certainly hope. Ha so.good luck with your journey.xxx

Gaynor, that is amazing, well done.

Thanks fantastic 💛 well done. And for posting this positive uplifting post.. well done again!!!!

Thank s for you lovely words x

Well done so much lost in only twelve weeks, excellent!!!

Thanks for your lovely words.

You may also like...