Pen y fan

I started this diet 12 weeks ago.so unfit and 3 stone over weight i.am now 23 pounds lighter fitter and so much happier.i could hardly walk without stopping but today i walked up pen y fan.it was raining and windy but with the support of my husband and two girls i reached it.im so proud and happy.i still got over a stone to.lose but i feel over the moon.thank you to all who have posted encouragement a long the way.this site is fantastic.thank you all xxx good luck on your journeys

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger has helped you lose weight or eat healthier?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, another success story! It just shows the 12 week plan works if you focus and are determined! I am going to google Pen y Fan to see what it is.

• Its up near story arms .breacon beacons.well worth a walk.thanks for your kind words.

• Well done that is fantastic! I have enjoyed reading your upbeat post and it has given me some smidgen of motivation to persevere and start trying to lose weight again.

• If i can do it.you certainly can.good luck.xthanks for your lovely comments.

• Well done, your determination paid off.. now your moving easier and literally climbing mountains!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Thanks for your comments.you did make me giggle x

• It's always good to smile.. giggle, laugh.. I'm amazed you have the energy this evening!! I hope Monday is kind to you x

• Congratulations on your weight loss. I wish you luck for your continued success.

• Thanks for your lovely comments x

• That's fantastic, Congratulations! :)

You've done so well I can't help but think you'll reach your goal before you know it. After all, you're already 2/3 of the way there. :D

• Thanks so much for your lovely comments xx

• I can

well

understand

you feeling over the moon,well done you Gaynor123 keep this up.

• Thanks so much.i was so chuffed. Im tired now ha xx

• What an achievement and congratulations on reaching such a milestone.

Good luck for the rest of your journey as it's down hill all the way now!:)

• Yes i certainly hope. Ha so.good luck with your journey.xxx

• Gaynor, that is amazing, well done.

• Thanks fantastic 💛 well done. And for posting this positive uplifting post.. well done again!!!!

• Thank s for you lovely words x

• Well done so much lost in only twelve weeks, excellent!!!

• Thanks for your lovely words.

You may also like...