Weight Loss NHS
73,375 members39,344 posts

I missed todays weigh-in

I have not felt this tired in quite a while. Again I called my favourite taxi co. This morning and they told me they cannot get anyone to me on time. So to get to my GP surgery on time I had to walk with my constant pain it was not good. I got there dead on time but still had to wait. Once I saw the GP I bawlled like a child shamefully sobbing loud and in extreme pain. I was still upset. Yet I took my time to walk home again. Now I am fighting to stay awake.

Off to weigh-in tomorrow I am not too positive as this weekend was tough.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Chronic pain is very debilitating 😕 I feel for you 😕

Maybe an early night is called for, or even just a lie down, so you feel refreshed for your weigh in tomorrow 😊

Thinking of you

1 like

I think so. I am struggling with everything right now.

1 like

Tomorrow is another day and perhaps it will be better than today. Have a rest and take it easy on yourself. Chronic pain is emotional as well as physical. Best wishes☺

1 like

Remember, you are strong and can get through this slowly but surely and you still have next weeks weigh in.xx

1 like

Thank you. Sometimes it feels like I am mountain climbing.

Know the feeling. Sometimes when l go for an exercise walk l feel like I'm walking an elephant;) But remember what's at the top of the mountain... success:)

1 like

You may also like...