Weight Loss NHS

But the bullet

Thanks to @ moreless I finally bit the bullet and got on the scales. Surprisingly I'm not depressed or angry - in fact feel strangely neutral - but just aware there is a v long journey ahead. But if I've managed three weeks of careful eating there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to eventually complete 30 or even the 300 it will probably take.

So thank you for the encouragement to get on those scales.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

I couldn't be happier for you, Dodlink, the thought was obviously worse than the deed and the only way to go now, is down! Well done you! :)

2 likes

So glad that you did .Same for me -(long long way to go) but at least you can now celebrate next week properly .For you will lose .No doubt.

2 likes

Thank you.

If you log your food diary on MyFitnessPal, it tells you how many days you've logged in, Dodlink . I couldn't believe it when MFP recently informed me that I have now logged in for 200 days! I felt a tremendous sense of achievement and I know I have come a long way regarding learning new eating habits. You can do this! 👍

2 likes

That takes a lot of persistence! I quit after two weeks. I occasionally use the app. I need to use it much more though, especially now I'm on a new diet plan.

2 likes

Good for you... knowledge is power!! Now it's onwards and downwards from here. All you've to do is keep going😊

You may also like...