Mermaid challenge

Mermaid challenge

Don't know if this counts as it's a long time ago. I had long hair and my little boys are now 20 and 21. It was pre-spinal-injury, in the days when exercise was so much easier. Also, it wasn't in the UK. It was when we were in Finland and we rowed out on one of the big lakes to an island to collect mushrooms. We also caught some nice, healthy fish on the way. Then we built a fire and cooked over it.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh this definitely counts, Finnberry and I'm sure Anna61 will agree! It's a fantastic picture and a super memory. Your whole day sounds idyllic :)

• Fabulous photo of very happy days Finnberry 😊 Bonus points coming up!

• It sounds like a real fun outing there with your "little" boys Finnberry :D Perhaps you should get them to row you around the lake seeing that you did all the hard work for them those days :D :D

• Smashing photo 😊

• What a super entry. It sounds like a day to remember.

• What a lovely picture looks like a still from Swallows and Amazons (the original not the recent abomination of a remake).

• Great photo Finnberry :)

• Absolutely amazing. So free :)

You may also like...