Going to start again

Hi , I've not been on the forum since April as I let family problems get in the way , started to struggle with healthy eating and I know I have put on some weight not sure how much as I can't remember what I was when I last weighed in on a Friday . Now I want to start again and I know how helpful and supportive everyone here can be :) so today I am starting off at 11st 12 lbs and will weigh in again on Friday if that's ok :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello and welcome back E1l2v3i4s5

I don't think you have gained much, if any weight, you were 11st 12lbs at the start of April, so you have maintained over April,and May which is an achievement in itself 😊

You can check all your Weigh-in responses by clicking on your name and then 'responses' 😊

Good luck with your re-boot!

Anna

• Thankyou Anna :)

• Welcome back!!

• Thankyou :)

• Hello E1. I had been missing you. Looking forward to having you back with us on a Friday, and joining in.

I hope the family stuff is sorted now. Whether it is or not, it's just lovely to see you. 🙂

• Thankyou MissisB it's nice to be back :)

• Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss journey :)

• Thankyou :)

You may also like...