Love, love, love my Fitbit !!!

Love, love, love my Fitbit !!!

I have had this "best friend" since last November and the weekly emails spur me on. My secret desire is to do the Wycombe Half Marathon! Oops did I say that out loud! 😱

I did it when I was 40 and next week I will be 65!! (My body says that, but my brain thinks I'm 30! Lol)

I've only managed 1 or 2 "walk/runs" per week but the last 3 weeks I've been more focussed.

This email that I received has made me very happy. Eventually I want to do "5 runs" per week but I have until next July to achieve it.

Thought this would help anyone thinking of getting a Fitbit or other type of devise that tracks. It's private, can be shared with friends or other users and has loads of info on diet, water, calorie counting etc the list is endless.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I agree the trackers are great. I have a Polar A360 and love it. It also motivates me to do more

Great work, keep it up

• Thanks Jan, just have to sort out the emotion eating habits 😬

• I work in a different way. When busy or stressed the last thing on my mind is food. I tend to clean πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I'll try that too πŸ˜‰

• It's great to have something that motivates you, Gemini :)

65 is no age at all and that half marathon is yours for the taking! :)

PS Just in case I forget, a very happy birthday for next week :)

• Thank you moreless, I will remember that. I'm off to Cornwall next week and desperate to do some

walk/run by the sea. 😊

• Thanks for that Gemini64 have often thought about a fitbit but there are so may to choose from. It was good to see the graphics you can get.

• Glad it helped, mine is pretty basic but it's plenty for me. Good night πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

You may also like...