Free-Wheeling Mini Challenge Entry :-)

Free-Wheeling Mini Challenge Entry :-)

Hi everyone,

I've had to search for a photo of me with a bike, and this is from years ago when I was cycling in Amsterdam.

I hope it counts, as my bike is out of action at the moment, so I can't go out and about on it - but I do cycle at the gym occasionally - and enjoy that. :-)

moreless - just tagging you to hopefully get some points. :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Zest :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely photo, look at all your lovely long hair, you look so young 😊

• Thanks Caz28, I will need to find out when that photo was taken - I'm not sure if I'm in my 20's or my 30's at the time! :-) Time flies doesn't it. :-)

• Certainly does

• Yes, we must treasure each and every moment. I think I'm in my early 30's - it's bringing back memories! :-)

• Fab photo 😊 They really know about cycling don't they in Holland? Three modes of transport in Amsterdam, heels, keels and (2) wheels 😊

• Hi Anna61,

Thanks, and those three modes of transport are all great ways to get around. :-)

• I agree what a beautiful picture. It's good to remember how easy it is to hire bikes and just get out there on holidays or whatever. I hope you get your bike fixed soon, maybe the memories from this pic will give you the impetus to get your tool box out:)

• Truth is Ruth, my bike has handle bars that I don't like - I think it's a Mountain bike kind of thing rather than a shopper kind of bike - and I feel a bit unsafe riding it, hence I avoid it - wondering whether they can adapt it to have different handle-bars. :-)

• Of course. Handle bars are very easy to change. And maybe get a nice basket at the front too :)

• Great idea! :-)

• Aww look at you, Zest! Young, slim and beautiful, just as you are now :)

A very well-deserved 500 points. Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your past :)

• Hi Moreless,

Thank you so much. :-) Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. :-)

You may also like...