I'm there!

I have been on a weight loss journey since August 2016. After beginning with a BMI of 32.8 in the obese range, I now have a BMI of 23.9 in the healthy range. A grand total of 4 stone 8 and a half pounds. I started running around 10 weeks ago and I am becoming toned and fit I can see the beginnings of a defined tummy! I never thought I could but I can and I did. I'm chuffed to bits!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hi kesmcg

That is fantastic going, you have done so well and must feel great with reaching your target of a healthy BMI. Well done!

• oh.my.goodness!

well done! So inspirational! My BMI is 34.1 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ so I'm hoping to get down to the 20's soon!

you must have worked so hard and should be so proud for where u are now! And great that you are now starting fo tone up too! I can never see myself run....maybe in the future. Well done again!๐Ÿ’ช

• I never thought I would be a runner either. Now I love it. I also do a Zumba class and ride my horse so am a bit of a fitness freak nowadays. Once the weight goes the energy levels rise. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Never going back!

• brilliant! That's so good to hear, the light at the end of the tunnel actually exists! We'll done you!

• Thank you. Good luck with your journey x

• How lovely to be getting all of that exercise back into your life.

• What a fantastic story! Very well done you!

• Wow well done you that is brilliant. You're definitely right about it being a lifestyle change. I don't feel like I'm dieting at all I genuinely do feel like my life is changing and it feels great.

• Very well done kesmcg ๐Ÿ˜Š That's excellent news, I'm very pleased for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have you followed the 12 week plan? We love to hear about success stories so please tell us more ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I didn't do the 12 week plan. I did slimming world but actually it's all just premised on healthy eating. I rarely eat any processed, I home cook quick meals and snack on good stuff. I also think the exercise is contributing. I feel fab!

• well done thats amazing! i have lost 2 stone since july last year, you are inspirational!

• Two stone is fab! Thanks for the compliment.

• What wonderful news and such an inspiration for those of us on the journey. Well done kesmcg

You may also like...