The scales have moved at last ,,,

Hi , I'm fairly new and not savvy with this site 😙 I last said my Wight wouldn't,t budge , well yes finally after 6 weeks sweat and pain I,be moved on the scales , about 2-4 pounds knocked off , the weirdest thing though is my flab has gone down , got in a pair of jeans from last year , 😅 Hope all ok with everyone sweating and starving , my food intake is now for a mouse still combatting the starved feeling ,

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome to the forum. I am losing weight for my wedding despite the fact that my fiancé and I haven't set a date for our wedding yet. I am currently following Slimming World but weighing in at my mum's house instead of going to the meetings. I have lost 7 1/2lbs in the last 5 weeks. I love the forum and I appreciate the support that I get from other forum members as well as family and friends.

• Starving on mouse rations isn't the way to go, Ange, because it's not sustainable and as soon as you start eating enough, you'll regain the weight that you have lost.

I suggest that you check your calorie allowance on the NHS BMI calculator, then join the Daily Diary for some guidelines to healthy weight loss.

Have a read of this too :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

• Thanks more less, yes I'm not keen on feeling so hungry , but alas I've been over eating for so many years , now I have actually realised that is how I got fat I've cut my meal size down , hence the feeling of being starved , my consumption doesn't know that I am actually full,

My mouse meal is probably a quarter of how I used to eat , now I'm snacking on tins of tuna , as well , thanks again , still learning about counting calories and I'm told my bmi needs attention ,

• Hi Ange-Slim,

Please don't go down the Starvation Road.

Please don't 'punish' yourself. These negative feelings will get accumulated and create negative backlash later on.

Forgive yourself, move ahead, look ahead, love yourself.

You could gorge on low cal stuff, salads, fruits, or any of such stuff. Have lots of water. You must feel good and happy with what you are doing.

Please try Mindful eating - its wonderful, you will feed good and it works wonders for your mind and body. .. gaiam.com/blogs/discover/ze...

All the best :)

You may also like...