I am a man

I am a man

I do what I can

I am alive

I'm alive!

I'm alive!

Cause What You See is what you get

Yeah my friend, we haven't started yet

As sure as night follows day, certain things are sure to happen. If for example you eat more calories than you burn on a daily basis, your weight will increase over time; and if you eat less calories than you burn it will decrease.

Similarly if you start a diet at week three / four your weight will either increase slightly or stay the same, before steadying into a steady decline … providing you remain on a steady diet / regular exercise. Please note by diet I do not mean those faddy things that you watch everything you eat, I mean just eat properly and in sensible proportions.

Well I hit week three / four this week. The good news is I did not increase at all, but neither did I decrease; exactly the same as last week.

For some it has a negative affect, but for others, like me, it is just part of normality.

Let it go

You've gotta let it be

You cannot hide from the devil in me

If you're gonna find

Some kind of peace of mind

Well there you go – another superb song for you to cast your minds back to … I live and breathe, I am what I am, I am alive.

Enjoy being alive and continue enjoying being yourselves, being men or women as you were created – beautiful each one of you.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am the walrus, so seriously hoping that beauty really does lie in the eye of the beholder! ;)

A maintain is always better than a gain :)

• Sir George Henry Martin CBE (3 January 1926 – 8 March 2016) was an English record producer, arranger, composer, conductor, audio engineer, and musician. He was referred to as the "Fifth Beatle", including by Paul McCartney, in reference to his extensive involvement on each of the Beatles' original albums.

I have an album of his celebrating the Beatles music entitled, "In My Life" in which Jim Carrey does the "I am a Walrus" song ... and I cannot get the image of Jim Carrey out of my head every time I hear that song now.

Thank you for bringing that back to mind ... I love it. Gracias Por La Música

• It does, moreless!

You may also like...