Eye off the ball

I STS again this week It was my 71st birthday hence I had a little celebration plus I had a really busy week so planning went out the window. My portion sizes were also bigger than usual as with the rushing about I felt more hungry. This is me at the start of week 11. I have lost 8 pounds so far If I really try I could get 2 pounds off this week and 2 next week which would give me a 12 pound loss in the 12 weeks That is my aim I know I can do it if I put my mind to it. I hope you all have a good week.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello after a busy and hungry week, with larger portions, it's to be expected a good loss, if you return to normal . I've had a birthday week and too many goodies too

• Hi shengorth it's a journey with bumps, a celebration and a bad few days doesn't make a disaster, you know what you need to change to get back on track and I know you can do it 💪

Well done on setting yourself a couple of mini 2lb challenges (don't forget to non-food reward yourself) 😆

You can do this 🏆

Happy belated Birthday 🍰🍰

Have a wonderful week 😆 xx

• shengorth belated happy birthday :)

You know what went wrong and you can do this 2lb a week is an obtainable goal - remember planning is the key

Wishing you all the best with this x x

• Hi shengorth,

Wishing you a Very Happy Belated Birthday and good luck with your goals. You can do this! :-)

Zest :-)

You may also like...