Cycling as i type! 🙈

just trying to get myself up to 15mins in one fo with the exercise bike! Done 11 up until now and building on it every time i go on.

i can honestly say it gets easier so if anyone is at the stage i was almost 2weeks ago where you don't exercise at all and it seems a bit daunting, it isn't begin with but definitely gets easier the more you do it!

can i also ask what time of the day others exercise? I normally like to get a walk done first thing weather permitting but don't mind doing strength exercises throughout the day!

hope everyone has a good week. I've had a couple wknd treats to work off so it will be a fresh day tmro and strict counting!💪

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi allycan

I built my time up on the exercise bike over a few months when I first started. I began with 10 minutes a day and then each month added another 5 minutes until I got to 25 minutes a day. I know it was a long winded way of doing it but I have 2 total knee replacements so I had to do it easy to begin with.

I do my exercise first thing in the morning, start with a walk, then on my exercise bike.

• that's fab! I did do 19 tonight but admit i wasn't giving it 100%

i quite like to do the cycling in the evening when all kids in bed and it clears my head for a few minutes. Do you do 25every day on top of walking?!!!💪

i might get there some day!

• I did do it every day but I must admit the last few weeks it as slowed down due to family comittments but i'm back up to 20 minutes a day at the moment.

• I have to do my walk in the morning. I'm the most successful if I get it done first thing. I walk 4 times a week in my living room with a Leslie Sansone video and my hubby laughs at me. GRRR.. So before he opens his eyes I'm done.

You may also like...