Day 4, dieting

Based on the kind suggestion , I made did menu as follow :

Breakfast : 2 sliced wholemeal bread, 2x strawberry,1x boiled large egg, masala tea with milk (150ml) with very less sugar, 1 spoon low fat yogurt and 1x banana

Lunch : 3 Aashirvaad Whole Wheat Atta (roti), half mixed vegetable (100gm soya chunk, half tomato, coriander, half mixed pepper, 100 gm carrot,100gm garden peas ) medium fried with half spoon of sunflower oil and salt.

Dinner : 3 Aashirvaad Whole Wheat Atta (roti) , 1 large boiled egg with rest half mixed vegetable mention above (I could not able to make because of busy schedule)

Snacks : Roasted Sea Salt Chickpeas 100gm, 4x Jacob's - Tuc Original biscuit (each 25 Kcal)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi raviwithfuture

Well done on planning out your daily diary. May I sugguest that you try and add some more variety into your day as you seem to be repeating the same foods. Have a look at the Daily Diary post to see what other members are having.

Have a good day.

Rose

• Ayee I am going to add variety of food in each day menu And post here

• You're definitely improving your menus every day Ravi, well done you :)

I would choose olive oil, over sunflower oil, but that's fairly minor.

When you have the time, you could prepare some vegetable curries and freeze portions, for busy days :)

You've made lots of excellent changes in 4 days and I'm sure that you'll continue to improve, as time goes on.

Good luck! :)

• I will thanks to kind suggestion given by you and others member in this forum :)

You may also like...