Good Grief!!!!

Good Grief!!!!

Just a silly moment in the day in the life of a dizzy "Blonde originally from Essex"!!

I usually use my phone when going onto this forum, but thought as I'm home I'll pop on my lap top. I'm not wonderful on it but I do like to practise 😊

OMG!! I thought it said 47,474 followers for me!!! 😱

Shear panick 😱😱😱!!!

And then I realised ....

It's for the Forum!!

Phew!!

My immediate thought was how on earth can I keep up with the volume of correspondence. When I sometimes struggle on a weigh in day!!

Phew!! Sooo releaved!!

Is there any hope for a 64 year old from Essex, blonde, Gemini ( Mercurible mind) that was told at the grand old age of 62 "yes you have ADHD!! Lol

Hope this makes a few of you smile πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

p.s. Please feel free to correct and grammar or spelling mistakes x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • LOL, Gemini, that's the kind of senior moment that I have!! :D :D :D

• Thanks moreless I don't feel quiet so silly now. 😊

• We dafties have to stick together! :D

• Hahaha Gemini64 ! (Not got my red pen with me so I'll leave the corrections for now!!)

• Phew!

You would have put " must try harder" too!! Lol πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

• Ah, well nowadays teachers have to give "constructive feedback" and invite their students/pupils to "reflect on what they have learned substantively". But I'll let you off this time, Gemini64 !!

• Yes, my school report always said 'tries hard' which I believe is teacher-speak for not very bright!!! Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³

• Nooooo, that means "good effort"! Lol

• Phew!! Thank

Another escaped detention!

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love blonde moments, I work with a lady of 73 last week she said to me "do they think I have more arms than an ostrich" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was speechless with laughter.

So don't worry it happens to us all xx

• Lol! Thanks Katmt πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Even moreless doesnt have that many followers and she is the Queen - bit like Kim kardashian but with a smaller bottom!

• LOL!!! :D :D :D

• Actually I have never seen moreless bottom - she might have a bigger one!

• I used to have a round one, but now it's just a saggy one!! Definitely not in the Kim Kardashian league! :D

• Thin ice EllaMidla!! πŸ˜‚

• Lol!! 🀣

• This all sounds quite normal to me Gemini64 - don't know what the problem seems to be..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lol!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You may also like...