Planning for a good May ๐Ÿ˜Š

Things started well in March , bit of a blip ! Life doesn't always go well. Back on track but plodded along in April slowly.. then found an online group full of wonderful help & support. In May we are all listing our food plans & encouraging each other

Last week worked harder on my food plan & did 5 classes.

Lost 3.8 lbs.. go me !

Have moved up to heavier weight at weights classes, can run 2 laps of the field at circuit no problem. And foof no longer hurts day after cycle class I think itโ€™s because not cheating & actually turning resistance right up ! (makes you less bouncy)

Plan for much the same this week, plus throw away or sell all size 16 clothes, as now fit comfortably in size 14 ( still chucky for my 5ft 2 frame) Aim to be in size 12 outfit for Sons 18th birthday in 6 weeks.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I know you will fantastic when you get in that size 12 outfit! You can do this and all of us will help you! ๐Ÿคž

• Fantastically positive post Chuffington! I'm dead chuffed for you! :)

Keep up the great work and you'll have a 7lb badge and size 12's to show for it!

Definitely go you! :)

• Go you :) well done - you can do this :)

Wishing you all the best x

You may also like...