Planning for a good May ๐Ÿ˜Š

Things started well in March , bit of a blip ! Life doesn't always go well. Back on track but plodded along in April slowly.. then found an online group full of wonderful help & support. In May we are all listing our food plans & encouraging each other

Last week worked harder on my food plan & did 5 classes.

Lost 3.8 lbs.. go me !

Have moved up to heavier weight at weights classes, can run 2 laps of the field at circuit no problem. And foof no longer hurts day after cycle class I think itโ€™s because not cheating & actually turning resistance right up ! (makes you less bouncy)

Plan for much the same this week, plus throw away or sell all size 16 clothes, as now fit comfortably in size 14 ( still chucky for my 5ft 2 frame) Aim to be in size 12 outfit for Sons 18th birthday in 6 weeks.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I know you will fantastic when you get in that size 12 outfit! You can do this and all of us will help you! ๐Ÿคž

• Fantastically positive post Chuffington! I'm dead chuffed for you! :)

Keep up the great work and you'll have a 7lb badge and size 12's to show for it!

Definitely go you! :)

• Go you :) well done - you can do this :)

Wishing you all the best x

You may also like...