Happiness

Happiness

Happiness is a song from the Pet Shop Boys album Super released in 2016. In the lyrics they sing:

It’s a long way to happiness

a long way to go

but I’m gonna get there, boy

the only way I know

’Cause it’s a long way to happiness

a long way to go

the only way I know

Well I took a step closer this week. I stepped back on track this week and after hitting 200 pounds last week I was back down to 196 pounds this. I know that is only four pounds off, I know your first week back on track is always your biggest loss, I know week three will be a step back up rather than down, … Like I said last week, “Hit the Road Jack” but my song, this week is definitely …

It’s a long way to happiness

a long way to go

the only way I know

’Cause it’s a long way to happiness

a long way to go

the only way I know

Look it up on “youtube” and I know you will become as happy as I am on your way to a happier, healthier you!

Have a great week.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Johnny-One

Four pounds off is brilliant going, so well done you for getting back on track. Keep up the good work.

Have a great week too.

Rose

• Hi Johnny-One,

I like the Pet Shop Boys very much, and this song is great! Congratulations on your great weight loss, and being back on track.

Zest :-)

• Love it cheery and positive x

• we can dance the calories off to this one Johnny-One! Good choice of song for this week, although I have to admit to preferring last weeks. Well done on your 4 pound loss.

You may also like...