Kicking Kilometres Challenge starts today!

Kicking Kilometres Challenge starts today!

Its the 1st of May and the start of the kicking kilometres challenge. The aim of the challenge is to motivate us to get off the sofa and kick some kilometres. As long as you can measure the distance, I don't care what exercise you do. Mare variety the better - keeps it exciting :D :D

Our vessel to the far flung places is the tropical ship and our crew includes George, Daniel, Ricky, Idris plus some newcomers along the way. Hurry up the ship leaves Southanpton 5 minutes to midnight tonight :) :)

Please look out for my post this Sunday to check in your kms for this week.

Good luck everyone. We can do this!

Right see you down the galley - George has got the coffee machine on and is ready to make your favourite brew :D : D

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

28 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I am really excited, Fizzylizzy13, it's wonderful that you're back and starting out on this Challenge alongside you and everyone else is going to be really fun. Looking forward to it!!!

We can do this!!!! :-)

Zest :-) xxx

• Good luck travellers and thank you FizzyLiz for running this challenge 😊

• Packing my case Fizzylizzy13😜. Well what a fab start to May, and a post from moreless this morning , it's like a bit of the 'old gang'. I've got a good feeling about all of this πŸ˜€ and looking forward to meeting new shipmates along the way πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‡

• We're going to have a ball, Flossie! :)

• Pedometer dusted off and in the bra 😲

πŸ˜‡

• Excellent!!! :D

• Looking forward to finding out where we're goingπŸ€—

• Okay I'll be on it this week with the cycling and running. And will pack my sundress for some hard-earned lounging on the deck :)

• Hello me old mucker, here we go again!!! :)

• Looking forward to it!!

• Ooh...am I too late to join?

• It's never too late to join, MotherPip :)

• Lovely to see you running a challenge FizzyLiz and so great that you are doing this, thank you. πŸ‘

I can't run, but can walk, and walking round the deck would be right up my street :) Putting my coffee order in now :D

See you all on that beautiful ship β›΄

Mouse 🐭

• Tell George mines a latte β˜•οΈ skinny one of course.❀️ Ohhhh looking forward to seeing where we are heading to hope the seas not too choppy.

Thanks for running this Fizzyliz hope you are ok and little Miss Fizz too🐣

• Looking forward to it, see you on deck. Im off to get a skinny hot chocolate from George! :-)

• My bags are packed and it's so wonderful to travel with lovely companions! Hope we all have a far reaching journey.

• My bags are packed πŸ‘šπŸ‘™πŸ‘’πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘—πŸ’πŸ’… See you aboard πŸ›³

• Lovely to see you again! Count me in please 😊

• I'm in ready for adventure :)

• Ships ahoy here I come. 🚒 No coffee for me hate the stuff. 😷.

• when do we have to post our km for the week to see if we earn our spot on the cruise with the cocktails and fine dining- obviously healthy!!!

• Look out for my post this Sunday. Great to have you on board the tropical ship.

• will do

• Count me in, bags are packed and ready to come aboard.

• Hello everyone, hope it's not too late to jump aboard?

• Sorry Brea, I missed you! It's never too late, but I know you've already logged your K's :)

• Hello Fizzylizzy i have done my kms for this week am i missing something cannot see any bodys checked in kms for this week

• I'll put up a post later today

You may also like...