Something to make you giggle, seriously !!!!! 🀣

Ok...... it's that time of year when I attempt a foray into the home fake tanning world.... it's the usual debacle, stinky tacky, etc etc etc........

I roped old man in to assist with the re-sealing of the queen Mary (( me !! )) I supplied him with the tanning mousse glove thing, and stripped ( me not him ! )

oh my good god 🀑🀑🀑🀑. Let me suggest a picture for you ; my husband is used to painting the fence and shed πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ do you get the picture ********

D'you remember those immortal words from the film 'Jaws' ? "We're gonna need a bigger boat" ............. well my bloody husband is "gonna need a bigger SHED" f*f***ff ............................................ ............ To bloody well sleep in ........ !!!!!! Before I could stop him, he gave my, pardon the crudity, my pubic area a quick sweep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I would match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!!!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I'm so pleased that I only bother to fake tan my legs! I can do it all myself - so much safer.

• You've given me a good laugh Trier. I've never had a fake tan in my life. Note to self, if I ever decide to, don't let Hubby near me!!

• Hehehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Note to self * if I EVER need a fake tan DO NOT ask hubby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

• That's funny! So is the colour good - all over teak colour like the fence?

• Ella - the bloody bugger even did me in 'stripes' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know......... just like you were ............... sealing a shed !!*f*!*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ€£

• Ooh!! You have cheered me up. The mental image makes me giggle every time I think of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hmm, paint pad, I would have used a roller for better coverage and water resistance!

Great story, made me lol.

• Yes, a very funny account. I read it to my wife and she thought it was hilarious, too. On the subject of fake tanning products, she suggested the use of Garnier Summer Body, since it's something she applies regularly throughout the year (a gradual tan builder) and likes the results it provides.

Being fair skinned, she uses the light/medium lotion and you cannot tell that she's wearing false tan.

You may also like...