Fan for the gym; recommendations wanted !

Good morning my friends. I exercise at the gym and i find my time on the machine can be extended if I'm cooler, I just find it really really uncomfortable, personal quirk I know, some people almost enjoy it seeing it as evidence of working at a correct level, that's fine and I get it, but, for me, personally, the hotter I get the more uncomfortable I become and I'm more likely to cut my time short........ so, up shot is I'm looking for recommendations for a good fan to clip on to the gym equipment to cool me down when I get too hot..... anyone ???? I don't mind anyone laughing at me in the gym, if it means I can stay longer on the machine then happy days ...... 👍

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I thought you were joking 😂😂 so had a look on Amazon they have loads 😮 to choose from, sorry I'm not much help but hopefully you will find what you're looking for xx

• Ha ha ha ! No I'm serious 😀 It's just my personal 'quirk' I've always detested being sweaty and hot ....... now I know that going to the gym it's gonna be a given, but a fan would make the experience more do-able, especially considering I'm doing it because I have to ( grizzle, moan, humph, whinge 🤣) I thought someone on here might have the same issue as me regarding the sweaty hates ! Thanks for the reply Katmt ! Xx

• I'd love to be able to help you, Trierisme, but I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea! :o

You may also like...