finally back posting!!!

Hi beautiful people!

I have been out fo a few month cause life took over and I did not find the time to post, but I was trying to follow in the background. Then I realize that this forum saved my life (almost literally in the long run) back in July. When I joined I was 96 kilos and feeling down. After a few months of loosing 15 kilos, I went back very close to my healthy BMI (which is about 79/80) I was healthier and happier.

I regularly weigh in and regularly posted for a few weeks, then life took over. Too much work and travelling.

I have 5 minutes now and I have decided to give a quick update. I am still maintaining which makes me happy (up and down 1 kilos, but that's ok...

this forum was a great help!!! I hope I will manage to write more often :)

have a lovely week

all the best

Marco

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great to hear from you marco83 and even better to hear that you have been successfully maintaining 😊 did you see there is now a monthly maintainers club? It might be helpful for you

Best wishes

Anna

• thanks

I'll check it out and try to be more around here!!!

• Hi Marco and welcome back! Great to hear that you are maintaining! Like Anna suggests, you should join our Maintainers' Club. We take turns making a post once a month - see the most recent one here healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You may also like...