Treat day😁

I have a treat day every Sunday to break up the dieting/cutting back week. So I went to the shop and wandered around not fancying anything.

I bought myself a packet of liquorish allsorts and headed home.

I think in my own opinion this also helps me with the dieting, I don't go mad just a little treat every week. 😁

Stay well and happy everyone 😁

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think that's totally cool! And it's interesting how you allowed yourself freedom to have just what you fancied and it turned out that you were happy with a bag of liquorish which I reckon isn't that calorific, and not a mountain of cake and crisps. So it goes to show that we don't always have to suppress our hearts desire when it comes to food!

• Surprised the hell out of my better half😁.

• Oh dear, a bag of liquorice all sorts is way better than what I've just bought! We are on holiday and decided to pop into Gloucester for a stroll around the Docklands and to see the Cathedral. Whilst strolling through the town we chanced upon a patisserie, shouldn't have stopped to look, but the cakes were stunning. 2 huge Custard slices later.....not both for me I hasten to add. I did ask hubby to share, but he gave me that look that said 'share a custard slice, are you mad' I will share mine with Poppydog. I have walked 6 miles today so that will help. Enjoy your liquorice allsorts😋

• If you cant enjoy yourself on holiday when can you. Have a great time.

• Agree totally. I weigh myself once a week every Sunday and up or down I have a small treat,usually ice cream 🙂 It doesn't seem to affect the following weeks progress and it's good to have a tiny reward.

You may also like...