First target reached😃

Earlier in the year I decided to maintain for a while because I couldn't shift tthose last couple of pesky pounds to reach my target. I stlled countd calories and weighed myself every week. I am delighted to report that I am now finally in the '9's and have lost my targeted 2 stone. So my more relaxed attitude has worked😊 my next and final rarget is 9 stone 7 so hear goes. Onwards and downwards. Good luck with your own weight loss and don't stress it doesn't help

Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognise and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done v29let_1 that's wonderful news, I completely agree on the more you stress and worry the less you achieve, I've found with advice from this forum that if you are more relaxed not only do you enjoy yourself you can also achieve your goals

Well done again xx

• Congratulations!! :) well done on reaching your first target!

• Great news 😊 Very well done v29let_1 😊

Would u like your 2 stone badge?

• Yes please 😊

• Oh yes please 😊. I will wear it with pride

• Congratulations on your new badge 😊 Very well deserved

• Thank you. It looks really good. I am so proud of my achievements. Even if it has taken nearly 18 months.

• Slow and steady 😊 I'm almost 2 years . . .

You may also like...