Shocked!

I'm absolutely delighted to write here that following my first weigh in - I've been on this NHS plan for just ONE week, I have lost HALF a STONE ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜Š I know you tend to lose more the heavier you are and I started at 20 12 but seeing 20 5 on the scales just now made me SO happy ๐Ÿ˜ I've not even done much exercise, which is how I usually lose weight. As I'm in so much physical pain, I've had to rely more on the calorie side of things. I've not been hungry or craving at all and I even managed to eat an Easter egg (spaced over a few days). I hope everyone else has such a Happy Monday as I will be having today ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy Easter everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Wel done! You will soon see 19 in the scales and that will be an amazing feeling for you believe me. Keep going and keep posting!! ๐ŸŒŸ

• Thank u so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

• That's a great start! Well done x

• Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Woooo Wooo .... how brilliant! Congratulations and a very Happy Easter. I can hear the joy in every word of your post and I'm so delighted for you. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead x

• Thank you! And well done to you too xx

• Hi Betty sorry to hear you are in so much pain but well done on the half stone loss that is fantastic for your first week :)

You may also like...