Must be on the mend.๐Ÿ˜

Must be on the mend.๐Ÿ˜

Finally feeling well enough for two decent 40min walks with Teddy. Didn't go mad but fast enough to get a sweat on and elevated heart rate.

Teddy seemed to have a little skip in his stride and I could have sworn s little smile while out, so it looks like things are getting better.

Thanks everyone for your kind words of encouragement as it has driven me on and I am back in the saddle if reaching my goal.

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘

Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognise and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Once again, you're doing so well Dread, just be careful about overdoing it after being ill for that long.

• Great to hear, I'm sure both you and Teddy are pleased to be back on the walking, take care

Kat xx

• I'm glad you are beginning to feel better Dread, just don't push yourself too quickly. I am sure there was a smile on Teddy's face, he will be pleased you are recovering too:)

• Look after yourself. Teddy's exhausted!

• No need to worry you are back on track.

You may also like...