Another loss = Right direction πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ 8st 7lbs down

Hi guys, not been on for sometime now, been focusing on things, lost 1lb this week and 2lbs last week, after slight dip in march, today's weight 11st 5lbs, which means i have lost a total of 8st 7lbs. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Things are going well, trying new foods and upping my activity (happily) at home, which is making me more determinded to carry on and succeed πŸ‘

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognise and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

30 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's amazing well done πŸŽ‰

• Thank you :)

• You continue to be a fabulous inspiration and proof it can be done. I assume you aren't allowing Easter eggs to overtake your thoughts! Well done!!

• Thank you Ella, no Easter does not bother me, i'll have a little bit,(Malteaser teasers) but i rarely have chocolate anymore , also well done on your 5stone loss :)

• Wow! That's an incredible loss! Well done you. Good to see it can be done - as that's what's I need to lose. And great that you're still losing slow and steady. Keep going!

• Thankyou and yes it defiantly can be done, you'll get there just take it steady and enjoy it

• I'm over the moon for your achievement, a big well done for you.

I'm thinking that you must be feeling pretty good now.

I'm going to get there slowly and steadily.

I would love to be under 20st.

Keep going with the group forum. Happy Easter from George 56 🐣😁

• Thank you George,

yes feeling a lot better now than when i started

Ive been following your posts, your doing well, and getting to your goal of under 20st will be a massive acheivement and you'll feel great for doing so

Best of luck

Ryan

• Wow rjay95 - this is really great! Congratulations on your progress - you are doing so well.

Great that you've been trying some new foods, and hope you will let us know any good ones you've discovered.

Wishing you success with your remaining goals.

Have a lovely weekend.

Zest :-)

• Thank you Zest

Yes i've been mixing things up and pushing the barriers, by trying things out of my comfort zone, Things that may seem normal to others but not to myself.. Things like, Sweet potatoes, cous cous, veg, ryvita, even eggs, i could go on :D ohh and water and milk

Yes have a lovely weekend too :)

• That is wonderful. Did you think when you started that you would ever lose so much?

• Thank you, Grannynise, defiantly not, i have tried and failed before, but wanted this time to count, so i started again started learning the basics and carried on sticking to it and focusing on the outcome, best of luck :)

• That's truly inspirational, rjay, well done!

• Thank you, Trimmerteacher :)

• whoop whoop.. your still doing so well and sticking to your diet.. well done Ryan x

• Yes i am Claz, still going strong, and losing weight. Thank you

Hope your doing well and still losing :)

• yes.. im still slowly losing weight x

• That is a brilliant achievement congratulations .

• Thank you :)

• Your doing amazing. Certainly an inspiration.

• Thank you for the kind words :)

• What a fantastic loss ,Ryan. You must feel so much better not having the equivalent of me to carry round all day. All the best for your continuing weight loss journey.

• Thank you and yes feeling a lot better now, mad to think ive lost the equivalent to yourself, little more to go yet :) πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

• That is absolutely fantastic rjay95 what an achievement. Certainly lots of encouragement for others, me included. Just awesome.

• Thank you for the kind words Ceals, and i hope so also well done on your 2st loss :)

• Hi Ryan,

You're doing a fabulous job and inspiring us all. Thanks for posting πŸ‘

• Hi isou

Thank you for the kind words. Hope your well :)

• You're welcome. I enjoy reading about your progress.

Yes I'm good thanks πŸ™

• That is fantastic. Well done you. You must be really happy.

• Thank you Caroline, yes feeling much better now, then when i started :)

You may also like...