Good morning!!

Hi everyone! I hate Monday mornings but today I feel motivated and inspired to make a change to my habits- so instead of skipping breakfast I am eating a bowl of Bran Flakes and have 2 eggs boiling on the hob in preparation for lunch! My Fitbit told me I was restless 11x last night during my sleep so I'm hoping I can change that too. Have a great day whatever you are doing 😊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Its good to have breakfast since you are less likely to snack during the morning and helps your brain to focus. I am just having my 2 cups of tea whilst porridge oats & apple are soaking before I cook them. I am off today so tend to have a leisurely breakfast. I never used to have breakfast if I was working that day because I have to get up at 5:30am if on a day shift and the thought of having breakfast at that time used to make me feel sick. I went to a gym and joined their weight loss class and they suggested having yoghurt for breakfast and I did and it has worked since now I have muesli in the morning with no feeling of sickness- though it took a few years to graduate from yoghurt to muesli.

• That's an excellent start alihen81 😊

Have a great day

• Good plan - go for it :)!

You may also like...