Just organising my brain to think about how I will tweak my diet for my Summer Weight Loss. I am a creature of habit and I don't like to spend all my time thinking about food.
My calorie allowance is 1650-2121. I will aim for 1600-1800 per day.
1. Slightly more emphasis on protein and slightly less on carbs.
2. More veg, prepared with a more creative approach.
3. More fish.
4. Fruit salads and yoghurt.
5. Aim to make one especially nice healthy meal each week, trying something new.
6. Incorporate more seeds and nuts into my diet.
That'll do to be going on with.