Lunch time walk

Inspired by the Exercise in April challenge I started walking this week. Tuesday I found the Wicked Chocolate Factory (danger zone). Today I walked the opposite direction and found a wonderful circular path in a wooded area with a lovely pond in it. And it's near my work. 2 laps 24 min, and no chocolate in sight.

Wishing everyone a good and healthy day :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh, Elke! That sounds like a much better route! Well done you for looking for it and finding it! :)

Happy walking! :)

• That walk sounds lovely, especially as it avoids a danger zone.

• keep walking buddy everyday...it is the most simple way of keeping us healthy and disease free...also try to use stairs instead of lifts in our day to day life...!!!

• Your walk sounds lovely.. And best of all, local to your work, so totally doable. Nothing like a nice nature walk to help us appreciate the beauty in life. Well done you.

• Sounds very relaxing

• Great work. Hope you had some sunshine for your walk. You will be clocking up lots of lovely exercise minutes for April I can tell.

• Hahaha! That sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to me! Well done for going to other way!

You may also like...