What a difference a couple of weeks make

What a difference a couple of weeks make

So here goes. First time I have ever done this before. Here is me on 15th March and again today 5th April.

Ignore the look on my face and even my face in general πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway I know I should have worn the same clothes to see some changes but was just gonna start my run on the treadmill and couldn't be bothered to run upstairs.

So week 4 run 1 completed...Laura's voice is starting to bug me a little but try to drown it out. Was a tough run but I made it 🍾 legs seriously felt tired after yesterday's bike ride.

Stats:

40 minutes

3.7km

316 kcal of which 17% was fat burn

Av heart rate 148

Max heart rate 175

So there you have it another exercise day in the bag. Will go with young un later for her paper round so will get a bit more exercise.

I have NEVER stuck this long with any program so this right here is a walking talking miracle. If I can do it you all can ❀

Have a good day all

Jan

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Janpes. Great that you are sticking with it and finding every opportunity to exercise. Inspirational. I am on week 1 of C25K, hopefully make it to week 4 and beyond. Good luck and keep up the good work :)

• Week 4 is where the real running starts. Had to chuckle at that as no week was easy. Week 3 I had to do twice as was sick.

I am sure you will make it to week 4. Just take it easy and dont go to fast. My legs are a teeny weeny bit tired right now though.

Never in any lifetime would have thought that I would run 5 minutes straight but I didπŸ˜ƒ

Good luck

Jan

• Fantastic Jan, good for you! :)

Do you ever run outside? You should join our Tortoise and Hare Running Club and come and compare notes with us :)

Enjoy the paper round! :D

• Haven't ran yet outside πŸ˜‚ don't want to scare the folks in the city just yet. I think when I get more confident in running then I might just venture outside.

Is the club on here or is it a real club? As it might be a bit expensive to travel from here to there for a run?

Jan

• It's a club on here. We gather weekly to chat about our runs through the week, get advice, congratulations, support, etc. Have a look in the Pinned Posts for it :)

Do you have a park, or something, near to you, that you could run in?

• Hehe even though it is a city we are surrounded by nature and only 5 miles from the Russian border πŸ˜€ knowing me I will cross the damn thing and get arrested πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will look it up and check it up thanks for the tip.

Jan

• LOL!! Please don't do that!! :D

I'll look forward to seeing you there :)

• Morning Jan

Whoop idoop!! Yay go "Diet Buddy"! Excellent

You sound so up beat, lovely to see

πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž

• I am on a buzz a lately lass, not sure is it a good thing or a bad thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I sure do miss my couch surfing πŸ™„

Have a good day to you too

Jan

• Hi Janpes😎 Cool photo πŸ™‚ lovely pretty face πŸ™‚ Be happy as you are doing well. 😎

• Hehe George you should take them sunglasses off, help you see better πŸ˜‰

I'm getting there and every day feeling better about myself

Jan

• That's good news, & please be careful at the border πŸ˜‚ Run fast & be safe, don't worry about other people.

You will be going that fast no one will see you!!! πŸ€—G

• I think the only times I can run fast are if someone is chasing me with a knife or if someone is tempting me holding a slice of pizza πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Loved your post. I would love to start running. But I would be just too self conscious do it.

• I think if I didn't have the treadmill at home I also would be too embarrassed to run outside. You should try to invest in a treadmill.

• Great post & well done you Janpes your doing amazingπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Hi Jan,you look much happier too, onwards and downwards.😊

You may also like...