Hope you had good week, I've been enjoying the nicer weather and some sunshine. It's getting much easier for us liking outdoor exercise, jogging in the park, walking and gardening
As for weight loss, I actually put on 0.4 kilo, which was anticipated. My aunt came a long way to visit us, so we went out a lot last week. Eating out isn't always easy, so I expected either maintaining the weight or have a bit weight gain.
What I have done right last week:
1. 150 minutes moderate exercise.
2. I now have the habit of drink water or herbal tea all the time. I almost never have soft drinks, and have no more than 3 gin and tonic on every Saturday night.
Areas need improvement:
1. my water intake and fruit and veggie intake weren't good, with friends and family visits and dinning out (sometimes last minute decision), a lot of unplanned meals, calories weren't recorded properly.
2. unhealthy snacks, i'm fed up with hummus and celery or boiled eggs for snack, but don't know (or like) many low calories savoury snack ( i don't really have a smooth tooth, but a big meat eater). If any of you have good recipes for low calories savoury snacks, do let me know
My plan for this week
1. Be much more rigorous with my food diary and calories counting.
2. Plan meals every night and stick to it (I don't have any dinning out plan this week, but things change, I'll bring my food diary with me to keep a reminder for small portions!)
Have a great week!