Surely that's not fair!

I've had a really active weekend, tidying up the garden on Saturday and on my feet all day baking and doing a balletfit class on Sunday. I made an effort to eat healthily and cut down on carbs

(apart from a small piece of the baking offcuts). My muscles are aching nicely this morning so I was hoping for a good result on the scales but I've put on half a pound since Saturday morning! Surely that's not fair!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • It's not fair - you are so right but it will come off next week I'm sure because you are doing the right things.

• Thank you. I will try to rediscover my determination for the coming week and not give up.

• Oh no Lakeswimmer πŸ˜• I can feel your frustration and dismay πŸ˜• But it could be any one of a number of things, most likely extra fluid caused by the exercise and aching muscles. Remember the scales can be tricky, and do not accurately reflect any fat loss or extra muscle mass.

It's a bit of a mantra but if you have stuck to plan you will lose weight, it may just take a while for the scales to show it 😊

Best wishes

Anna

• Two pounds lighter this morning! Thank you for encouraging me to keep at it! :) :)

• Yippee 😊 Great stuff

Well done 😊

You may also like...