Back on it :)

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't been around as I have been in a frump a lately. Being ill and having the rash stopped me in my tracks and I have to say I have been depressed because of it.

Today I started week 3 of the run again and by od it felt good. The rash is going away, according to the docs it could be some viral reaction to the flu I had.

I didn't stray too far from the path even though I didn't write everything down that I ate. It seems my weight stayed the same, but the results will be in Monday.

I did eat 2 sausages and have a couple of beers while out watching the Northern lights the other day but Im not stressing over it.

Have to say that being sick knocked me for a six as I was really into the weight loss and fitness regime. Hopefully it won't be long till I am back up to 100% again, one day at a time.

Hope you have all been good

Thanks to my diet buddy for messaging me and giving me strength <3

Jan

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • hi jan. welcome back, onwards and downwards for us. hope to get back to full health very soon.

• Glad to hear you are on the mend Janpes 😊 And well done on maintaining whilst you were ill, I always seem to gain if I'm out of sorts πŸ˜•

• Hi Janpes

Sorry to hear you have not been well, hope your on the mend now. take it easy as you get back into your fitness regime.

Rose

• Sorry to hear you haven't been well but glad to hear your feeling better and getting back on track xx

• Glad your back on track Janpes

Diet buddies gooooooo! Lol πŸ€—xx

• Morning Jan glad to hear that you are feeling better. Take care of yourself and have a good weekend ☺

You may also like...