Glad to be back after 3 to 4 weeks and need a little help

Hi there everybody!! Fell off the wagon on my food addiction. Sugar/junk food brought me down to my knees. And could not go online for help and encouragement of support from you guys. I am starting to feeling better this week with food and exercise for 20 minutes each day so far. And read some messages on the forum which encouraged me to write a message. Is there away I can talk on the forum to other supporters. It feels good to be back!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for getting back on the wagon, Wadestreet. It's not about how many times we fall off, it's about how many times we climb back up! :)

I'm glad that you're feeling better this week :)

• Thanks moreless. It feels great to be back even if I have to message every morning to keep on track and to keep climbing back up. My goal is to lose 20 pounds my mid July for my vacation.

• You can do it!! :)

• Welcome back, good you are feeling better and feel able to post, I'm not sure there is an option to chat online here, but maybe we should put this feature forward to the tech team, you never know it might be possible.

Good luck you can do it xx

• Really well done Wadestreet for turning things around. If I fell off the wagon I'm not sure I'd be able to.

You can 'message' individuals directly. Is that what you mean?

... and glad that you are back :)

You may also like...