Happy

Im happy for lots of reasons 1st The sun is shining which really lifts my mood (not that I am a moody person)but it encourages me to get out and move more. 2nd Week one has been a good week and I have lost 4 pounds.I feel Im in control.I sticking to 3 meals a day and ensure each of them are healthy and leave me satisfied so I doont need many snacks and if I do I make sure its fruit which I enjoy.Onwards and downwards gfor hopefully another good week. I cant find the bit to add my new weight Can someone point me in that direction Thanks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • It is a lovely day, feels like the first true day of spring :) and we get an extra hour of daylight in the evening as a bonus! Stay happy!!!

• I will its gardening day for me today and it gives me so much joy to see it getting into shape Hope you have a good week ahead

• Very well done shengorth 😊 I'm glad you are having a good week and fabulous weight loss 😊

The weigh in is in 'Events' on the home page (the one with the strawberries at the top) either on the right hand side it right at the bottom if you are on a mobile 😊

• Thank you Anna61 I think I found it and have put it in I use a Laptop I put it in where I saw OLD weigh ins 66 but I think it had todays date on it.

• This post may help you find 'events' and other posts 😊

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You may also like...