New jeans

So excited about this 12 week programme. Love the motivational comments on the forum and the week-by-week programme (I'm just finishing week 4) but I particularly like it when other people can see the results of my hard work. One of my friends said to me the other day "you've lost so much weight your jeans are too big and baggy, you need new jeans." So today I thought weather is nice I'm off shopping and brought myself some nice fitting (skinny) jeans. I know it sounds vain but I love my new jeans. I've only lost 9lbs but I can see and feel the difference and it feels great.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done xx

• Thank you

• Hi SukiV

It's a lovely feeling isn't it when someone else notices you have lost weight and you can go and buy "skinny" jeans. Enjoy it you have done so well.

Rose

• Thank you

• Yay well done you - a wee treat for losing weight that makes you feel even better, buying a size smaller x x

• Well done !

• How lovely , buying skinny jeans , well done . It is great when other people notice our commitment and hard work towards a healthy life .

You may also like...