enforced diet is so boring

Moppy Smith here

For those following me I have been on a liver reduction diet this week from Monday in preparation for my operation on April 3rd It is very boring and I am counting the days I am only allowed a measured portion of fat free yoghurt and low calorie soup four times a day .But I have lost three pounds this week It is not a healthy diet and I am longing every day to eat something I am not allowed

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That sounds boring and unhealthy, Moppy! Thank goodness you don't have to put up with it much longer! Be careful that those fat free yoghurts aren't full of sugar, or you'll be doing your liver more harm than good!!

Chin up, my friend, you're almost there :)

• See the above

• I responded to the above

• I know all about the sugar in fat free yoghurts I could write a book about it !!!

• Good for you!!!

• You are doing great and you know it will be worth it in the long run.

We are all behind you.

• Thanks Jim

• Thanks a lot

• It's a shame that you have to go through all this and I will be thinking of you. Hope all goes well for you, good luck.

• Many thanks The support on here is great and all for free !!!

• Thanks for your kind thoughts

• Not much longer now , you are nearly there

• Now five days to go I am keeping busy so this week will fly by I hope Thanks

• Losing 3 lbs is a bonus I suppose, but your diet doesn't sound pleasant 😕 But it'll all be worth it in the end 😊

• I have lost more than three pounds now so since I started with all this I have lost just two stone which I delighted with but I must keep it up after surgery

• That's a lot of weight!! Very well done 😊

• Yes but not a pleasant or healthy way to lose it See how it goes when I get back on proper food Thanks

You may also like...